OtakuBoards

Question about unowns

Raichu Tamer

Ok, this is crystal version only: The first puzzle room, go to the back where the scientist is... read the wall, it says"escape". use escape rope, it will take you outside the room. go back in, there will be a door where the wall was go into it. you will be in a room with four items. take the items, then go through the door in the room. there you will find the first part of the unown's story written on the floor. That's just the first room-- I don't know anything about the other rooms yet.:ball:

Yeah, and in G/S there is no big secret. You enter the 4 rooms with sliding puzzles, solve the puzzles, release all the Unowns, catch a few, get the Unown Pokédex upgrade from the scientist, and waste 26 Pokéballs on 26 varieties of a very weak Pokémon.

[color=green]The puzzles are easy aswell, it takes you about 2 minutes to do the first one, and so on.... :) Though catching all of them is a bit tough, since you run into the same Unkown over and over again at times.....[/color]

I play Gold and I still don't know how to find an Unknown

I've gone into that ruin thing and solve the puzzle of the Kabuto

But nothing happens... Am I even in the right place to start with?
Or does the Unknowns appear in the cave with all those people in it? Help...

I stopped playing Gold for a while... But doing something fun once in a while in Gold wouldn't hurt me

:D