OtakuBoards

Marvel Superhero's

_Shiro Amada_

The Justice League (consisting of Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and etc.) Are facing a great danger. March 20, 2006, the world has faced the threat of Apocalypse and Dark Seide, a problem too big for just the Justice League alone. Now they must call help from the X-Men, Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk and the rest of the Marvel Superheroes. Superman called a meeting at the Justice League Headquarters with all the Suerheroes to devise a plane to stop Apocalypse and Dark Seide.

Superman: Ladies and gentlemen, wthe Earth is facing a grand dilema. Dark Seide and Apocalypse are making a evil army bent on destroying the earth! I know this may seem like been there done that.... But this is a truly serious problem, one so great not even the America's army can win, only us.
Spiderman: But why us? You seem to handle things quite well.
Batman: (slams his hand on the table) What do you mean by "why you?", we need you. Don't you understand this isn't just one villian making a doomsday device of sorts. This is a full-on assault on the entire world.
Wolverine: Are you sure the military can't handle this issue, I'm sure they can bub. I don't have time to waste with those punks.
Xavier: Wolverine, please be quiet. All of you please, listen to what Superman has to say.
Superman: Thank you Professor. Now to answer your question, Logan, the reason is that these are villians who are armed with psychic, chemical, and abnormal powers. This is a fight that we have to go through not normal humans. We need to use our gifts to stop them.

Then a large holographic screen appeared on the middle of the table, and President Bush's face appeared.

Bush: Fellow superheroes, thank you for volunteering to help our planet, and our grand country stop this menace. But we cannot let you figth alone.
Wonder Woman: We must. We can't allow your armies to be hurt.
Bush: We have taken down orrors from middle eastern countries, we have kept peace on Earth and ended wars, with our armies. The US army WILL help, that is final.

The screen disappeared, and everyone stayed silent.
Batman: Lets go to war gentlemen. You heard the president.

AROUND THE WORLD, TOKYO, NEW YORK, LONDON, GOTHAM, METROPOLIS, YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ARE JOINING THEIR COUNTRIES ARMY TO HELP OUR HEROES, OUR SPERHEROES DEFEAT THIS ULTIMATE EVIL.

In times square a large screen turns on as thousands gather to hear the president's speech and the President begins to speak:
Citizens of America, our country will go on---
then he abruptly stopped as Magneto sent a giant hunk of metal through several buildings. Behind him came the Green Gobiln throwing bombs at the masses of people below screaming and yelling.

CITIES AROUND THE WORLD ARE BEING DESTROYED, BY GENEVA ARMY OF GIANT MECHANICAL ROBOTS AND THE SEVERAL RIOTS MADE BY JOKERS NERVE GAS. HELP SAVE THE WORLD, HELP US SUPERHEROES!

NAME: SPIDERMAN
DESCRIPTION: ALSO KNOWN AS REPORTER PETER PARKER, HE CHSE TO JOIN THE AMRY OF SUPERHEROES TO FIGHT AGAINST THE EVIL.

The tri-sentinal and sentinal army are being sent to London to attack.

Spiderman: The X-men have offered the X-Jet, lets get to London.
Batman: You go ahead, I'll take the Batwing.
Ghost Rider: Can I hop a ride?

Logan, revanche, Morgan, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spiderman and the X-men got onto the X-Jet and the Jet listed off.

Meanwhile Batman got into his vehicle and got ready to jam.

YO, we need two more recruits, and keep this baby going.

In addition to the aforementioned superheroes, I will also be adding Captain Mike to the roster. His superpowers consist of being able to lick his own @_$_$ while simultaneously flopping his long ears. His hobbies include funky butt loving with men (in general, animals randomly pop up).
As I am the most qualified for this position, I will assume the role of Captain Mike because we share many of the same interests.

JUST TO MENTION, THE ABOVE WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME BUT BY A FRIEND, I AM TRYING TO LOG MY SELF OFF FROM EVERY COMPUTER I WAS LOGGED ON WITH THIS NAME I NEVER WRoTE thIS.

[COLOR=purple]If anybody has seen Batman Beyond.. they know who I'm talking about[/COLOR]
Name:Freon

Real Name:Damned If I remember.. so.. Blade will be her real name..

Power:Um.. controls the powers of ice..

Appearence:A woman made purely of blue gas.. O_o;;

Weaknesses:IS A GAS!.. can't touch anything without turning it into ice.. the slightest wind can make her break apart and blow everywhere.. it will then take Freon 5 mins to reform..

Mortal Enemies:Has sworn to take down and kill Poison Ivy..

[COLOR=purple]My Job![/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spiderman:Is it cold in here, or is it just Freon?

Freon:Oh verrrrrrrrrry funny..

Wolverine:Will you two cut it out?

Revanche:We should spilt up into two teams. Wolverine takes one, I take the other.

Freon:I'm with Captain America!

Revacnhe:Okay.. I'll take Freon, Wolverine you can have Captain America

Freon: -beep-

Revanche:Thank you.. now lets hurry up and divide into Teams, Ghost Rider with me, Hulk with Wolverine, Spiderman with Wolverine, Batman with me, Superman with me, Morgan with Wolverine.. Okay now let's go!

[i]Freon rolls her eyes and floats up into the sky. She stretches her muscles and shoots random beams of ice straight down into the pavement, causing several severe cracks in the floor. She smiles widely and does a few flips.[/i]

Freon:Okay.. let's get this party started! Iiiiiiiiii'm coming up..

Revanche:Will you get down here?!

Freon:My bad..

[i]Freon lands and waits for everyone to board their.. um.. flying vehicle things before she flies up behind them and taps on Batman's window. He opens the hatch window and Revanche looks up at her from the back seat.[/i]

Revanche:WHAT!?

Freon:Poison Ivy is in Tokyo, but you guys should go to New York.. so.. catch ya' on the flip side!

[i]Freon flips off and flies away to Tokyo. She passes over the ocean and creates random icebergs before she notices the Batjet behind her. She growls but keeps on flying.[/i]