Frankie Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 how and what and why and...uh....what kinda thread is this..........????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
quailman25 Posted March 20, 2002 Author Posted March 20, 2002 Well, you can be a teacher, Gatomon*s Power, but I am still the principal. I'll tell you tomorrow about it.
Gatomon*s Power Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Okaies, but still think that this should be move to Games And Stories.
MatsuriSkyy Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 Sakura knows almost everything about 1/2 season, and Me MatsuriSkyy should be the 1 (Maybe more) student(s)... Yeah...
Sandy Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 What's this dgmonschool is all about quailman?!?! TELL US!!!!!! You shouldn't try to outsmart these guys here,I once tried and i got BEATEN(with information,that is;) ) I'm So confused:confused: !!!!!
Sara Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Okay, folks, I'm gonna give this thread another day or so to straighten itself out.... quailman25, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? I don't think anyone understands.....[/FONT]
quailman25 Posted March 21, 2002 Author Posted March 21, 2002 I just started a school of Digimon, and I want to have my friends at OtakuBoards there.
KittyLynn Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 so do we just type facts that we know about digimon...like each day is a different topic..say monday, digivices, then tuesday, digivolution...and so on... please Quailman25 ...u didn't explain... [COLOR=blue]Calumon: Quailman25... You are confusing my tamer...and i don't like it one bit[/COLOR]
Sara Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by quailman25 [/i] [B]I just started a school of Digimon, and I want to have my friends at OtakuBoards there. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I don't mean to sound harsh... What do you mean by 'Digimon School'?[/FONT]
quailman25 Posted March 22, 2002 Author Posted March 22, 2002 The Digimon School is wher you learn about Digimon. There will be lessons about digivolution, types, etc. The students will be sorted by house(Agumon, Tentomon, Guilmon, Impmon). SakuraHope, you can be a teacher.
SakuraHope Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 Thank you Quailman!!!!!!! Is their anything else I should know like are the students going to be? Sakura
SakuraHope Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 Who are the students going to be and which house thingy do I teach at?
Sandy Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 OH NOOOOO!!!!! DON'T MIX HARRY POTTER WITH DIGIMON,QUAILMAN!!!!! Besides all the people here should be teachers because everybody knows so much about it,trust me! Well maybe i just shut my mouth about this issue... Do what you want:therock:
quailman25 Posted March 25, 2002 Author Posted March 25, 2002 You will be teaching Agumon House. The students..... you have to wait about that
KittyLynn Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 could i be a teacher...i know a lot about digimon ..i could teach about tamers and the season 3 so can i be a teacher???
quailman25 Posted March 26, 2002 Author Posted March 26, 2002 yes Calumon Lover. Guilmon: Hi! I'm Lloyd's Digimon! Quiet, you.
KittyLynn Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 Which house am i going to teach???and what other information do i need???
Guest D-ACE Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 Hey, can I be a student? Also, what house am i gonna be in?:naughty:
Sandy Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 OKAY,OKAY, I wanna play too:( I want to be the EVIL teatcher of the EVIL house Impmon. everybody would be terrifyed of me BWAHHAHHAHAAA....:devil:
Ugamon Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 lol i am in and i will be a tento i like izzys knowlegage and i know way to much about digimon and pokemon for my own good hehe:cool: :p oh and do we get to use our digimon in digimon battles or do i have to go to mega and blow up the school i bet that could get very pricy quick lol! oh and one more thing why not make a patamon house lol i love the cute guy hehe and i hope there is not any dangerous sport beside digimon battles hehe
Sara Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]I'm sending this over to Games and Stories... Erhm...that doesn't exist anymore, does it? Well, whatever the RPG board is called nowadays... Enjoy yourselves.[/FONT]
Ugamon Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 well why not check out side the digimon area i left to check i came back loooking like a ghost it is so scary heheh had to have igamon beat every scary guy up whahahahah igamon go igamon: what did you say dustin? dustin:welll what are you waiting for get off you tail and move like lightspeed igamon: no! dustin: k igamon you are going to be sent to the tamers area igamon you wouldn't dustin in a dangerously sweet voice:wanta bet? igamon: nope so HYPER TACKLE the scaryguys: [SIZE=1]owwwwww![/SIZE] :blackeye: dustin:whahaha:devil: :devil: :devil: :angel: k good job igamon: thanks dustin dustin: np
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now