Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
how and what and

why

and...uh....what kinda thread is this..........?????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Posted
What's this dgmonschool is all about quailman?!?!

TELL US!!!!!!

You shouldn't try to outsmart these guys here,I once tried and i got BEATEN(with information,that is;) )

I'm So confused:confused: !!!!!
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Okay, folks, I'm gonna give this thread another day or so to straighten itself out....

quailman25, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? I don't think anyone understands.....[/FONT]
Posted
so do we just type facts that we know about digimon...like each day is a different topic..say monday, digivices, then tuesday, digivolution...and so on... please Quailman25 ...u didn't explain...

[COLOR=blue]Calumon: Quailman25... You are confusing my tamer...and i don't like it one bit[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by quailman25 [/i]
[B]I just started a school of Digimon, and I want to have my friends at OtakuBoards there. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I don't mean to sound harsh...

What do you mean by 'Digimon School'?[/FONT]
Posted
The Digimon School is wher you learn about Digimon. There will be lessons about digivolution, types, etc. The students will be sorted by house(Agumon, Tentomon, Guilmon, Impmon). SakuraHope, you can be a teacher.
Posted
OH NOOOOO!!!!!

DON'T MIX HARRY POTTER WITH DIGIMON,QUAILMAN!!!!!

Besides all the people here should be teachers because everybody knows so much about it,trust me!

Well maybe i just shut my mouth about this issue...
Do what you want:therock:
Guest D-ACE
Posted
Hey, can I be a student? Also, what house am i gonna be in?:naughty:
Posted
OKAY,OKAY, I wanna play too:(

I want to be the EVIL teatcher of the EVIL house Impmon.
everybody would be terrifyed of me BWAHHAHHAHAAA....:devil:
Posted
lol i am in and i will be a tento i like izzys knowlegage and i know way to much about digimon and pokemon for my own good hehe:cool: :p oh and do we get to use our digimon in digimon battles or do i have to go to mega and blow up the school i bet that could get very pricy quick lol! oh and one more thing why not make a patamon house lol i love the cute guy hehe and i hope there is not any dangerous sport beside digimon battles hehe
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]I'm sending this over to Games and Stories...

Erhm...that doesn't exist anymore, does it?

Well, whatever the RPG board is called nowadays...

Enjoy yourselves.[/FONT]
Posted
well why not check out side the digimon area i left to check i came back loooking like a ghost it is so scary heheh had to have igamon beat every scary guy up whahahahah igamon go

igamon: what did you say dustin?
dustin:welll what are you waiting for get off you tail and move like lightspeed
igamon: no!
dustin: k igamon you are going to be sent to the tamers area
igamon you wouldn't
dustin in a dangerously sweet voice:wanta bet?
igamon: nope so HYPER TACKLE
the scaryguys: [SIZE=1]owwwwww![/SIZE] :blackeye:
dustin:whahaha:devil: :devil: :devil: :angel:
k good job
igamon: thanks dustin
dustin: np

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...