OtakuBoards

db help

Guest Sephiroth_Death

Guest Sephiroth_Death
:cool: :cool: :cool: I don't really know that much about DB, but i need to know the basics for my site!:cool: :cool: :cool:
:confused: :confused: I anybody coud show me the basic, i'd vbe very happy!:confused: :confused:

What u r asking 4 is very complex. U should watch it if u hav CN. It is a comedy, w/ goku starting at age 5 and working his way up. He meets tuns of friends, including bulma. Bulma was the first he met, she showed him about dragonballs. Goku has a tail and can transform at the full moon. Uh, He was raised by his adoptive Grandfather Gohan, and was very evil. One day Gokuu fell off a cliff, hit his head, and turned purely good. Goku kills his Grandpa when he transforms to an ape at the full moon. The series starts about a year after Goku kills him. All of his friends wer bad, cept Bulma, but Goku made them good. Uh, it is a very funny comedy. Blah blah blah, time 4 dbz.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]What u r asking 4 is very complex. U should watch it if u hav CN. It is a comedy, w/ goku starting at age 5 and working his way up. He meets tuns of friends, including bulma. Bulma was the first he met, she showed him about dragonballs. Goku has a tail and can transform at the full moon. Uh, He was raised by his adoptive Grandfather Gohan, and was very evil. One day Gokuu fell off a cliff, hit his head, and turned purely good. Goku kills his Grandpa when he transforms to an ape at the full moon. The series starts about a year after Goku kills him. All of his friends wer bad, cept Bulma, but Goku made them good. Uh, it is a very funny comedy. Blah blah blah, time 4 dbz. [/B][/QUOTE]
nicely put if i do say so myself................

Guest Sephiroth_Death
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]watcha a couple episodes first to get a basic idea [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :flaming: Ofense taken!!!:flaming: :flaming:
Or not!:angel:
Well my freind (:devil: ) found out I (:angel: ) had a site and insited that i put a dragonball part in it!
he said that he would help!
But i don't trust him...so i'm asking you!!!:ball: