OtakuBoards

Do you think that yugi is going to be like sakuya

TENCHI

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Yugi is the jurian who has a mutation in her genes, because of this mutation she is able to bring inanimate objects to life and control them! She was locked up inside a prison by one of the Jurian Royal Family members who is also a blood decendant of Aeka! Yugi was sent imprisoned on earth in the hopes that she would never be let free but apparently she found a way to break the seal!

As for Sakuya, she was merely a shadow of Yugi and not a real person. However Yugi did seem to share some of the feelings that Sakuya did in certain episodes in which Sakuya cried! However a conclusion can not be drawn as to wether Yugi would grow up to act like Sakuya since there is no show to tell us what happened to her! After all Tenchi in Tokyo is an alternate universe to the other Tenchi shows and there are no plans to ever continue the Tokyo series!;)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well I've seen this episode various times, so why don't you enligthen everyone here if you know who she grows up to be, and please supply us with some detail facts!;)

After the battel when yugi is sleeping in a cave tenchi is talking to one of the girls(i forget witch one)and the girl "is't sayuya yugis shadow' then tenchi says "yes" the girl "that means she will grow up to look like her" something like that.:D

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
First off the girl he was talking to was Ryoko, up in a tree, if you don't know that I doubt you paid much attention to the conversation also they had. As you said Sakuya was Yugi's shadow, meaning that she was not a mirror image but just her shadow, If you trying use the Sasami and Tsunami theory, in Tokyo your deeply mistaken since Tsunami acts as a mirrior image and not a shadow!

When Tenchi said Sakuya was Yugi's shadow he meant shadow in the literal sense, not the metaphoric way!;)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Magma Dragoon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]I couldn't have said it better myself. [/B][/QUOTE]
You posted that twice

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]I couldn't have said it better myself. [/B][/QUOTE]
You posted that twice

lol

Could that duble post have been a mistake? I've seen that happen sometimes. I don't think Yugi will look like Sakuya. For example, if I made a person out of my actual shadow, (I know Yugi didn't do this) then I could give it different eye, skin, and hair color without changing the general profile. Do you see what I'm saying?

Guest Magma Dragoon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B]Could that duble post have been a mistake?[/B][/QUOTE]

I din't say it was on purpose. I was just pointing it out.

Yugi wanted to subdue Tenchi and split the group up who held the crystals or jewels or whatever you want to call so that Tenchi will not have a chance to use it against her. So see decided to make a person that will do just that and what do you know it, it was her shadow. Just think of it as peter pan remember his shadow had a mind of its own.

oh yeah Rick Hunter when yugi was imprisoned on earth she didn't break the seal on her own. an earthquake erupted and a really big rock fell on her coffin breaking her seal.