Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ever played DDR (dance dance revolution)???
if you have no idea on wat kind of game that is, is basically a dancing game you either play with a dance pad or controller. if you know on wat im talkin about, how was your first experience??
Posted
Wow, I've never seen the game, but I've heard of it. Is it good? How big is the dance pad?

I probably would have picked the game up if I'd seen it, but I have never seen Dance Dance Revolution in stores. Did they even [i]bring[/i] the game over from Japan, or do I have to get an import?
Posted
most of the games are imported.
theres 6 versions. well actually, its called mixes.
the dance pad is i think 4 x 4 at least.
its crazy on your first try. but theres always practice. every asian in my town owns it or knows how to play it
Guest firemac
Posted
I heard of it, but I never palyed it
Posted
Ive played the version on the Arcade ya had to move your body in the right movement then your character in the sreen moves if ya do the corrected movement.It was cool but it was hard to get the moves right.:)
Posted
I love this game, I have ddr 3rd mix on the playstation and I play it on the acades a lot too, I am an expert/SSR/maniac difficulty dancer....

fave songs are....

E-rotica: do it all night

Afronova: Revenge

Paranoia Rebirth

Dead End
Posted
I love this game...but for the most part I suck at it. I've only played it at the arcades once against some girl...and she whooped me. I just got the PSX version recently and one of the soft pads. The pads are about the same size as the arcade version, but they move around and wrinkle so much that is makes it even harder. I also have one of the inch thick hard pads which simply rock...although they cost a hell of a lot more (I paid 80 for it-- not bad compared to some prices I've seen).
Can't wait until I get the DC version in the mail :).
Posted
these are my favorite songs
drill instructor, boom boom dollar (fast and slow), so many men, butterfly, bumblebee, dam dariam, dub i dub and mr wonderful
i dont really care on the difficulty since i still suck at it, but ill get the hang of it one day. if you only lived in my town, u could have taken on a bunch of my friends.
Posted
cool, there's a lot of competition where I live, but it seems only the japanese are good competition against me, here's my songs....

Afronova revenge-Expert

Do it all night-Expert

Paranoia Rebirth-Difficult

Dead End-Expert

End of the Century-Expert

and most other songs....
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
this game ****ing rules! especially in the arcades!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...