Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 heres my list: sleep hang out with friends get drunk (YEAH!!!!!!!!) drive my @$$ anywhere
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Yeah same list as yours Ice Dragon and I might even spend time at Videogames places that I always wanted to check out.
Kittie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 well....let's see... i do or have did all those things on your list...among other things!!!;) though...i haven't done everything i want to do yet...and i'm leaving soon!!! :( oh well!! :)
tori Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I'm gunna go to Japan and marry Kaoru and/or Toshiya and/or Junji and/or Gackt and/or Chisato and/or Tetsu and/or Makoto and/or Ken and/or mori
Lia Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]I'm gunna go to Japan and marry Kaoru and/or Toshiya and/or Junji and/or Gackt and/or Chisato and/or Tetsu and/or Makoto and/or Ken and/or mori [/B][/QUOTE] u do that....
tori Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] u do that.... [/B][/QUOTE] OK! I will :D
Kittie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 but you can't marry Gackt!!! you should marry...Kaoru!!! :D you did already say that's your future husband!! :) *sorry i'm OT*
BabyGirl Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well, one of these days you guys are going to see the photographs that I have taken on the front of some major new magazine, such as Time or Newsweek or something. I'm going to become a photojournalist, only because of the fact that I can't decide between journalism and photography, and plus they get better job opportunities than just photgraphers! Oh, and I'll marry Ewan McGregor. Yep uh huh :D[/color]
Dessert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 im gonna hopefully get baseball/basketball scholorship to some kick butt college and then seeing as i have about 1/1,000,000 chance of going pro....ill go to law school:D
RicoTranzrig Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'm probably gonna end up working for a major magazine company writing articles on either cars that I test&review or video games that I try out and rate. Marriage? Probably another female writer...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 have a party, you know, have fun in other words :)
BabyGirl Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Marriage? Probably another female writer... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Psst! *points to post* look![/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Oops, umm...I didn't see that when I posted....:rolleyes: But that was something I told my friend a while back...say, last year...
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well lets split this up... After High School: First things first.... ROAD TRIP!!!! I dont know where the hell I'd go but I've always wanted to just aimlessly drive and see what kinda stuff I find on the way there...i dont plan on going to college directly after high school.. After College: I haven't the slightest clue, that's way far ahead to get specific on. But I'm pursuing a carrer in acting(in films not theatre), and if that doesnt work out than comics.. not stand up, the things you read in the newspaper instead of all the important stuff! lol And I guess to go into marriage... I dont care what her job might be... though I havn't given the marriage thing a whole lot of thought, I'll just deal with it when it comes along, maybe... if ever[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now