OtakuBoards

FF8 help

Guest Imsirion

Guest Imsirion
k, Im in Deling City and I need to get to the temple or cave, whatever it is. Well those guys have it blocked off, how do i get through?

First you have to talk to the guard on the the house that you have to go in dealing city, he will ask you to go prove your strenght, accept, and the two guys blocking the door should have gonne by the time you get to the tomb of the unkown King. The general´s, major´s or what ever he is (i can´t remember right now) is across the park, kind of a hillly street. Just run around in the buses and evebtually you should reach the place.

If you dont have average levels for your party, or are not prepared to get lost yet, dont bother going all the way.Just examine the gun blade on the floor and remember the 3 digit code. But there is the 'Brothers' GF if you journey all the way through.

If you want to go to the brothers really easy, go right every time that you can, and as you go through press the "trigger spots" so the events will happen thus granting passage. As soo as you get in to the battle, cast float on all your char, and i remember that you want to aattack the little one first and cast shell on them so they cant heal as well. Also, I'm not sure if this coorect, but I heard that you can cast float on them so they aren't healed from the earth