OtakuBoards

Questions about GT!

jlow

In Gt I thought the last episode was when Goku was made an adult again and he fought seven dragons. Where does Goku Jr and vegetta Jr come from if that is the last episode or am i completely wrong. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT:angel: ;)

[SIZE=3]SPOILERS[/SIZE]

Goku never returned to be an adult in GT, in the las episode he defeated the last dragon and returned shen long to his original form. Then shen long leaved the earth along side Goku to never be seen again.In the final scene of GT the fight of Vegeta Jr and Goku Jr takes place, but never showing the result. In the back ground you can see an adut Goku viewing the fight and thats becouse 100 years have passed scince his leaving.

hey,
OK . When gokou defeats Shenogong he leaves with him forever. After that on the same episode , they show scenes from 100 years later. Thats when gokou jr and vegeta jr. are fighting in the world martial arts turnement. THEY ARE NOT THE SM AS GOKOU OR VEGETA. ITS SOT OF LIKE GOTEN(WHO LOOKS LIKE GOKOU WHEN HE WAS A KID). IF you saw the episode you will realize the old lady in the stands is Pan and the young lady next to her is NOT bulma but a distant relative.

I THINK THAT IS RIGHT>

GOTEN

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]What does Pan do when she sees Goku in the stands and is he old? This is for anyone but it helps me understand Sephiroth's post better. [/B][/QUOTE]

goku jr and vegeta jr are fighting..pan spots goku in the audience so she walks toward him..then she loses him in the crowd and doesnt see him anytime hence..i think thats correct..

if pan is an old granny..unless all the z fighters had immortality they are dead...goku i think has immortality ..

goku jr and vegeta jr are like bulmas and pans "grandsons.."..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]What does Pan do when she sees Goku in the stands and is he old? This is for anyone but it helps me understand Sephiroth's post better. [/B][/QUOTE]

she walks over to him but loses his in the crowd, that's when GT finishes and shows past highlights of the dragonball series....

After Goku leaves them... 100 years later it starts at a tournamant

Note: There are statues of Goku and Hercule on either side of the fighting ring... --;;

Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr are fighting, then they turn SSJ 1 and continue fighting...
While that is happening... Pan is in the stands cheering, then a girl looking like Bulma (But much younger than the original GT Bulma) comes and talks to her...
The look-a-like Bulma's watch starts beeping and I think an older version of Trunks sppears on the screen.
Older Trunks talks to her saying he needs her at somehting and then the Bulma look-a-like leaves.
Pan turns her attention back onto the fight and scans the crowd and sees ADULT Goku watching also.
Pan gets up from the chair and goes to the place where Goku was but doesn't find him.

Then the scene changes...
Goku is seen walking out of the sadium ground and then he jumps up with his old fighting stick/cane and calls Nimbus and flies of

I'm not sure about the Nimbus part but I think it happens

And then the past highlights begins and the episode ends

That's what happened 100 years later ^.^:;;