OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh

Ryo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heheheehe too bad i put down THE 2ND TRINITY THE LIGHTNING G!!!! and to reveal the other 3 cards. suijin the 1st trinity,and the 2 blue eyes white dragon. i wil put down the dark magician with the flame swordsman equipt with the salamandra magic. and use the fusion card to combind them to the flame magician. and lyberinth tank will move 1 space. your turn.

YOU SIMPLE MINDED FOOL! YOU HAVE FALLEN RIGHT FOR MY MASTER PLAN! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAH! I play copy cat to create a Blue Eyes Ultimate dragon of my own! then i use my dragon capture jar and to trap your ultimate, then i use my dragon tamer to release your, which is now mine ultimate! then i use chamge of heart to turn your Gate gaurdian into mine, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW? AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHH! YOU WILL FALL TO ME! MUHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!:devil:

HAHAHA copycat only works on magic cards.you just wasted a card. and i will use my sommouned skull and red eyes black dragon combind to make the supreme black skull dragon. and use my magic hats to hide my cards.now i will use my ryosho to cut your life points in to half to boost up my skull dragon 1000 attack points. now i have 4200 as my attack points. beat that. luckily my turn ends. its your turn. simpleton.

ok this has gotten out of hand one the effect of dragon capture jar puts all dragon types in defense mode monster tamers effect only works on tag team dules gate guardian is still in and he is much more powerful then BEWUD defense meaning gate guardian is sumprem now

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]ok this has gotten out of hand one the effect of dragon capture jar puts all dragon types in defense mode monster tamers effect only works on tag team dules gate guardian is still in and he is much more powerful then BEWUD defense meaning gate guardian is sumprem now [/B][/QUOTE]

what the **** don't tell it to me. tell it to Mr.i-have-power-and-you-don't. and also i get my ultimate back also. and you know Mister my gate guardian isn't finishing building so HA!! you have an incomplete gate guardian.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]i target your hats, one dragon head targets one, and the other two target the other one, and my gate guardian targets the last! i use my eye of illusion to take your flaming magician, hehe. [/B][/QUOTE]

tiger do you know anything about dueling????? eye of illusion only works like that if the eye of illusion have a sample of an attack not just take it away.

anyways to the duels i place in all of 5 cards of EXODIA!!!!!! every card come out of my hats.supreme black skull dragon molten fireballs,ultimete dragon 3x white lightning,and EXODIA GOLDEN BEAM!!!! all of my monster completly destroy all of your monster and comes down all down to 0 in life points. i won the duel. you shouldn't taken away all of my power monster. power monsters takes away a chunk of your life points.

There is going to be a tournement in here. Ok lets RPG from now on. All of the duelist enter a tournement on a huge island ( sorta like on Y-gi-oh but bigger) . I need all of you to sinn up for the tournement. Heres the sign up sheet.

Name:
Bio:
Deck: ( You can use the one you said before )

Ok the rules. The winner of a duel gets a star chip( Like on Yu-Gi-Oh ). But also get to choose the card out of the loosers hand. And you can have one turn per post. Everybody starts off with 2 starchips. The 2 winners of the tournement get to duel me and gouf. Also you have to be realistic . And if you have a real Yu-Gi-Oh deck that will be counted also. And also if you dont have a clue how to duel please dont join this tournement. Now lets get ready to DUEL.

* No Exodia or fusion cards.* And also if you post on this tournement dont post short posts like 3-4 sentences post long ones.

you gotta amit my bro's right this is becoming a insult to dule monsters and the tourment thing is kinda stuopid i mean the only pepole wjo post are you me G/S/B Master Tigervx
and all i do is tell pepole whats wrong with there move and why they can't make that move if ya wanna talk about this more than call me alright we can fight there not here