OtakuBoards

irritating Ayeka

Tifa

okay, is it just me or is Ayeka a big pain in the ***? i don't know why, but she just pisses me off, she's so rude to everyone, not to mention the time on Tenchi Muyo Ryoko was talking about watching tenchi grow up and wanting to play a game with him (:bawl: it was soooooo sad!) Ayeka laughed,.... Well I Think she's a spoiled, snotty,stuck up, Arrogant Ditz!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tifa [/i]
[B]okay, is it just me or is Ayeka a big pain in the ***? i don't know why, but she just pisses me off, she's so rude to everyone, not to mention the time on Tenchi Muyo Ryoko was talking about watching tenchi grow up and wanting to play a game with him (:bawl: it was soooooo sad!) Ayeka laughed,.... Well I Think she's a spoiled, snotty,stuck up, Arrogant Ditz! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ill drink to that one, she is very spoilled and anoying. But take her out of the series and it become less funny so she has to be beared with sadly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]

Ill drink to that one, she is very spoilled and anoying. But take her out of the series and it become less funny so she has to be beared with sadly. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, makes sense, though i think if she was removed from the show Ryoko would be a much more.... Pleasant person, and mihoshi is pretty much a ditz, so she's funny and all, but i don't think she could be all of the 'funny stuff' on the show(s)

Yep...She does do things that are pretty stupid.I expected much from a princess like that. I just expected Sasami to be little stuck up, but I'm glad she's the mature type.So Ayeka snooty, stuck up, and all those others? You bet! She may have a good side.....but I can't think of any thing, because words really fail me. All in all, Ayeka is stuck up!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]Yep...She does do things that are pretty stupid.I expected much from a princess like that. I just expected Sasami to be little stuck up, but I'm glad she's the mature type.So Ayeka snooty, stuck up, and all those others? You bet! She may have a good side.....but I can't think of any thing, because words really fail me. All in all, Ayeka is stuck up! [/B][/QUOTE]
Ayeka sucks. End of story. Ryoko rules. End of story.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I hate ayeka's dubbed voice so damn bad :flaming:

that laugh is like a nail digging its way into my ears.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, really, like nails on a chalkboard, or my math teacher talking about trignometry. Well, actually, I'm not sure what it reminds me of, but it is annoying for sure. But my math teacher? UGH!!! HELP!!!!:nervous: :cross: :worried: She usually puts me to sleep, but Ayeka's voice would be good for an alarm.:sleep: :cross: :wigout:

Guest Chris
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]I think I am the only one that hates Ryoko and likes Ayeka. LOL!

*Gets a head start and runs before they can chase him with tortches and pitchforks.* [/B][/QUOTE]

you are the only one.

Guest Chris
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]Just wondering Noodlez. how could you like Ayeka? Is it her voice or her personality. Same thing like Bulmavegeta1 said, her voice is like nails scratching on a chalk board.Ugh! How can you stand that voice!AAAGH!:cussing: :twitch: :nope: [/B][/QUOTE]

i have to disagree with you, i think her voice sonds more like a car radiater

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]maybe he likes her because he has seen the subbed version of the tenchi series, her voice isn't anywhere near as irritating in the japanese version.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm...You really think so? Well I haven't heard her voice then. Just one thing then...The American voice sucks!:mad: That's all i have to say then...:D

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Ayeka sucks. There, happy?

PS: SS2, if you're reading this, you need to delete your messages in your PM box! It's full! I tried to send you something, but I couldn't because your box was full. Just delete them. By the way, TAAS SUCKS!!!!! Also, hurry up and go to the FFX story and help me write it, I've been writing it all by myself for the past 5 days!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Raven131
Yes she can be really annoying but she isn't that bad. She kindd of grows on you. Plus, Lol ^_^, she wouldn't turn into such a monster if Ryoko would just stop picking on her. But thats part of the plot of the series. It makes it funny.

NO. It makes it a soap-opera. Ayeka should take anger-management classes. THAT would be funny. Ryoko, however, is the most annoying character. She manages to get ALL of the Galactic Police on Tenchi, and she always destroys part of Tenchi's house. Ayeka is better than Ryoko.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
I like Ayeka because I can sympathise with her. After all, whenever Ryoko isn't picking on her - and she does, Ayeka almost never starts their arguments - she's usually nice, polite, reserved and a little shy. Just like Tenchi, as a matter of fact! I also feel sorry for her. She's stranded on a backwater planet with no clear way of getting home, the man she was supposed to marry is now too old, and the man she now wants to marry is constantly being sexually harassed by her worst enemy. Consider this, everyone who thinks Ayeka is horrible to Ryoko - Ryoko attacked Jurai and killed lots of people, and almost killed Sasami, Ayeka's little sister. Then, because of Ryoko, Yosho left and never returned, and Ayeka spent 700 years chasing after him. Then, she falls in love with a guy, the first guy to ever see her as a person and not 'the First Princess of Jurai', and Ryoko can't take her hands off him! You can understand her disliking Ryoko, baring in mind that to begin with, she didn't know that Ryoko was under Kagato's control. She thought that Ryoko attacked Jurai by her own free will.

I mainly sympathise with her over Tenchi. At the beginning of Tenchi Muyo, there were sparks between her and Tenchi, and it looked like he was starting to like-like her. But then Ryoko kept goading her and making fun of her, and Ayeka is too proud a person to let any insult slide. So she loses her temper and starts screeching like a banshee (yes, I admit her voice is annoying), and blowing things up. Which turns Tenchi off her like no-one's business. Ryoko never fails to bring out the worst of her personality.

Thing is, there are so many rules on Jurai about courtship and proper conduct for a Princess, and Ayeka is very shy naturally, so even if Ryoko wasn't around, she'd still have a hard time telling Tenchi how she felt. Ryoko just makes it worse. I do like Ryoko, but the way she picks on Ayeka, while funny, is sometimes pretty mean. And as to the time Ryoko tells her all about watching Tenchi grow up and Ayeka just laughs - she was drunk. Extremely drunk. Bright-red-in-the-face drunk. Not a total excuse, as it was nevertheless a cruel thing to do, but were she sober, she would have held her tongue. She isn't heartless, even when it comes to Ryoko. I doubt she would have sympathised with Ryoko, but she would have known better than to taunt her.