OtakuBoards

I got some questions on super 17.

SSJ Gotenks ok

17 never leaved the earth, he was wandering around. In the final Genki dama that goku made to defeat buu in dbz he´s one of the firt persons that raised his hand. Now in DBGT the earth 17 was controled by the 17 of another dimension, wich i dind´t understand very well. He tried to kill 18 but couldn´t do it becouse his love as a brother.

Well yeah, as stated, 17 was never dead...

Dr. Gero and Dr. Mew, in hell, created this Artificial 17 (who was a new robot)... when Dr. Gero and Dr. Mew escaped hell, they brought him with them. (I also believe Nappa escaped hell as well, but was quickly disposed of by Vegita, again) where Artifical 17 and 17 were "fused" together to create Super 17. At least that sto the best of my knowledge.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Woow I never knew that. But, did super 17 ever try anything like killing 18 again? Well now I now. Thanks for the info. [/B][/QUOTE]

He fought18 and Kururin... he ended up killing Kururin and 18.. or supposedly 18... I can't remember... she ends up coming back though. Kururin doesn't. Thats if I rememeber correctly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]So were was 17 at?? Didn't he get swallowed by cell?:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]
Wait, didn't everyone else get swollowed by cell too? Wait, didn't they all come back. DUH!!!! When they wished all those people back who had died by cell, this included 17, i guess. When he got wished bak, he knew it would be no use to try and fight them again becuase he is now weak compared to them.

Yeah thats why i was confused cause when they wished everyone back i taught they would of showed 17 again but they didnt so thats why i was wondering what had happined to him. But thanks for answering my question gohan and everyone else you can close this topic now.:wigout: