OtakuBoards

More pointouts and questions

SSJ Pud

Aight 2 quick questions/pointouts. Rite now the old dbz episodes are airing here and the part where Goku and Vegeta fight just finished (very cool). Newayz i dunno if this has been asked before but here goes;

When Vegeta tranforms to oozaru Goku has a flash back of a oozaru destryoing a city when he was young and killing his Grandfather. Now this is not an exact quote but he sez somehting like
"So hes the one who destryoed the city and killed my grandfather"
Now this is ridiculas as everyone knows Vegeta had never been to earth before and the Oozaru from his past was goku. So why does he say it? Is it jus crappy english dubbing or what? jus wondering.

A second more suttle thing is when Bulma is shown the old Namek spacecraft and the accidently take off into space with Mr. popo i could swear there was a huge hole/crack in hte front glass bubble. If they were in space how did they not get sucked out and die? again jus curious

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]Aight 2 quick questions/pointouts. Rite now the old dbz episodes are airing here and the part where Goku and Vegeta fight just finished (very cool). Newayz i dunno if this has been asked before but here goes;

When Vegeta tranforms to oozaru Goku has a flash back of a oozaru destryoing a city when he was young and killing his Grandfather. Now this is not an exact quote but he sez somehting like
"So hes the one who destryoed the city and killed my grandfather"
Now this is ridiculas as everyone knows Vegeta had never been to earth before and the Oozaru from his past was goku. So why does he say it? Is it jus crappy english dubbing or what? jus wondering.

A second more suttle thing is when Bulma is shown the old Namek spacecraft and the accidently take off into space with Mr. popo i could swear there was a huge hole/crack in hte front glass bubble. If they were in space how did they not get sucked out and die? again jus curious [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't understand your first question/point...

However the second one is probably just a mess up in the show, like the millions that are already there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]Goku claims Vegeta was the one who went oozaru and destryed the city killing his grandfather. I thought it was Goku himself. I think it may be a mistake dubbing not sure [/B][/QUOTE]

But Gokou doesn't know he went Oozaru as a child... He was just told stories about it... he never fgured it out that it was him... so he thinks it was Vegita who was the giant monkey who killed his grandpa.

This flashback that he has is just an imagined image, as you should have guessed, at what must hav happened, of what kind of monster could actually do such desctruction. This was him, of course, so he couldn't kno exactly what he looked like since he forgets everytime. When he says that about Bejita, well, that could mean one of two things. It could mean that as soon as he saw the ape-like form he thought that it would do just as much descruction as the monster who killed Gohan. Therefore, he said that it was him, him being the KIND of creature that he had turned into. The other meaning is that he might hav thought that Bejita had visited the planet long ago and had done the destruction himself. Of course, this may be crappy english dubbing, as you said.

Well, no ones perfect. Hav you never seen some stupid thing that could hav nevr taken place in a cartoon? LOL, that reminds me of those commercails of Jimmy Nuetron when he was flying through space in those ships without cover on the top. Yea, it was either a mistake or...yea, it was a mistake. But they needed to show
1) that the ship was old and hadn't been used but
2) the ship still worked and they would be able to use it to get to Namek.

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]i had thought is was a hole in the spaceship too, but when i looked at it again, it looks more like it's just a hole in the moss covering the spaceship..

i like gohans philosophy...u got to know that goku is not very smart..only in fighting he is..