OtakuBoards

Are you looking forward to Ico?

Cecil

Are you going to look forward to it?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to look forward to it?

• Its gonna be the Best game ever
    • yes
    • no
    • Im NEVER gonna get... NEVER.
    • Whats an Icoo?

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]So are you looking forward to it... i think it will be one of the greates ps2 titels this year... [/B][/QUOTE]
what is it?

Well... Ico is kinda like a puzzle game but i will explain the bascis.

Theres a kid with horns (Ico) and the people of his village think that he is evil and they have to clease the village with a sacrifice. So they deicied to beary him alive in the Castle. They put him in a coffin and march into the castle. and they beary him. But he comes out and tries to find a way out. So he looks around the castle and he finds this girl that dosent speak the same launuage and thinks that people with deformities (horns in this case) are attractive or something. Anyway you have to take the girl by the hand. and find the way out of the castle. So like i said early that its a puzzle game with really good graphics. Oh... and the girl that you have to help out of the castle you cant understand a word she is saying.

Theres more like he uses a 2 by 4 as a wepon but thats about it.

ICO is **** cool. I've played the demo on the JamPack, and I can't wait until it comes out.
Anyway, the girl's name is Jorda. Like Cecil said you take her by the hand and lead her around... She can't do anything for herself really, so you have to help her climb and protect her from monsters. Basically the game is made up of a series of areas, and to get to the next one you have to reach these green stone gates that are blocking off the next area. Once you get Jorda there she opens the gates, the problem is getting her there. There is a lot of stuff to get around and fight off.
The game seems to have the gloss effect that Bouncer has...the only difference being that is looks good and works in this game. Everything has this glow to it...it's like a dream or something. I recommend everyone at least rent it.

ICO IS DA $HIT!!! I am playing the demo on jampack, too. I have even my dad interested in it, and he hates video games. he figured out that i needed to push the block down to get to the otherside of that thing and he also suggested that i jump onto the windmill. but thats were im stuck. i got the bridge to open far enuff for me to jump, by pulling the lever, but i still dont no how to get the girl across. has ne1 gotten that far yet?

thanks. i figured it out be4 this post, but thanks anywho. i was just fed up, so i jumped across and called her, as a joke to see if she would run back and forth, but then she jumped across and i dropped her ^_^' - im like "crap, nooo" then i jumped after her and we died, but then i got it again. that trailer that they show you when you beat it is awesome. im gonna buy it like this weekend, or if it hasnt come out yet, as soon as it does i will buy it.