OtakuBoards

So Does Tenchi Ever Get With Anyone????

SSJ Gotenks ok

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Tenchi does not get with Ryoko at the end fo the Tenchi Universe story, if you listened carefully "I will win your heart in the fairest of ways"--Ryoko. She then goes on to say Aeka will not give him up without a fight. So the answer to that question is tenchi does not get with anyone from the shows yet!

In the continutation to the Tenchi Muyo series that is currently in production in Japan, Tenchi will indeed pick his love interest among the girls!

Hope this clears up any misconceptions you have about this!!!:)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As I have stated in the past the movies do not tell you who tenchi ends up with. According to the creator of Tenchi, Tenchi will indeed pick his love interest in the continution to Tenchi Muyo, but until then he has as of yet not repeat not picked a love interest nor do we know who he ends up with!

sigh how many times do I have to repeat myself!:mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]As I have stated in the past the movies do not tell you who tenchi ends up with. According to the creator of Tenchi, Tenchi will indeed pick his love interest in the continution to Tenchi Muyo, but until then he has as of yet not repeat not picked a love interest nor do we know who he ends up with!

sigh how many times do I have to repeat myself!:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Well actually Mr.I am God and know everything.. your wrong

The age old question is answered.. Tenchi's actualy love in the end is..

Ryoko

Yes, Tenchi marries Ryoko. The wedding picture is famous. It's everywhere. The one with Ryoko in the white kimono with a sole tear running down her cheek, is the icing on the cake. It's the wedding picture. It's known to Tenchi experts everywhere.

Besides.. like the hints aren't obvious enough.. they are everywhere..

and anyways.. the next Tenchi series, set to come out in either 2003 or 2004.. supposedly is only going to feature Tenchi and Mihokiyo.. from what I've heard.. the rest of the cast isn't there.. it's supposed to be Tenchi GP.. Tenchi Galaxy Police.. duh.. so yeah.. it's supposed to star Tenchi and Mihoshi and Kiyone..

but back on topic.. the truth is.. before Tenchi's creator knew he was going to make another series, he thought he was done after In Tokyo.. the word from Japan is that he held a press conference where he answered a reporter's question, it was infact Ryoko.

And please, if you notice, before his untimely Ban, Kuja made the last female thread. This really belongs there.[/color]

• 5 weeks later...
Guest KnuxEm Returned
In Series 4 (not in america yet) Tenchi marries Ryoko and I'm sure of it.:blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *-- RagnaroK--* [/i]
[B]

Um.... isnt Tenchi, like umm.... you know, too young to get married? :D [/B][/QUOTE]

he is 18, I mean heck, sabeena's brother, sheraz just got married some months ago, and he's 18....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i]
[B]

i'll be however % sure i want [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, SPIKE if thats your real name, I agree with knumex, if you dont know what your talking about, then dont say anything at all. Nothing personal, just trying to keep a nice friendly otaku boards, pretty much. :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *-- RagnaroK--* [/i]
[B]

Actually, SPIKE if thats your real name, I agree with knumex, if you dont know what your talking about, then dont say anything at all. Nothing personal, just trying to keep a nice friendly otaku boards, pretty much. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

*slaps hand on forehead*

why the hell would spike be his real name? spike spiegal is a character from the anime, cowboy bebop....

if someone is not sure about the accuracy of something they are about to say, all they need to do is say so, so that people know that it may not be accurate....