OtakuBoards

So Does Tenchi Ever Get With Anyone????

SSJ Gotenks ok

Guest Raven131
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]
The age old question is answered.. Tenchi's actualy love in the end is..

Ryoko

Yes, Tenchi marries Ryoko. The wedding picture is famous. It's everywhere. The one with Ryoko in the white kimono with a sole tear running down her cheek, is the icing on the cake. It's the wedding picture. It's known to Tenchi experts everywhere.

.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ok yea I've seen that one too but I've also seen one where he ends up with Ayeka, Sasami and everyone else. It's called a pic album. Anyone can draw or edit pictures to make the anime scenes look however they want. It doesn't necassarily mean that it happens. Plus it could have been a dream sequence or in the parrallel worldd thingy on Universe. It could be anything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raven131 [/i]
[B]

ok yea I've seen that one too but I've also seen one where he ends up with Ayeka, Sasami and everyone else. It's called a pic album. Anyone can draw or edit pictures to make the anime scenes look however they want. It doesn't necassarily mean that it happens. Plus it could have been a dream sequence or in the parrallel worldd thingy on Universe. It could be anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

You have quite a good point raven.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
I thought that in the movie 'Tenchi Forever', which is a continuation from Tenchi Universe, Tenchi does end up with Ryoko. So technically, in Tenchi Universe, Tenchi does make a choice - Ryoko. As to the continuation of Muyo - there were more Ayeka hints in Muyo than in either of the other two series. However, all of these hints came near the beginning of the series, and trailed off after that, so he might very well choose Ryoko instead. I kinda hope he will choose Ayeka, though, because Ryoko got him in Universe. I mean, people ALWAYS pair him up with Ryoko. I think poor Ayeka should get to win him at least once. But when you think about it, in the other two series, Tenchi was all Ryoko had. She had no family ties, no other friends, no romantic interests until she met Tenchi. After that, he became her whole world. But in Muyo, Ryoko and Washu have the mother-daughter relationship, so if Ryoko didn't get Tenchi, at least she wouldn't be all alone. In fact, it's quite likely that losing Tenchi will be the one thing that brings Ryoko and Washu closer together. They don't get along so well in the series so far.

Guest Raven131
Well from what I hear he gets with Ayeka in Tenchi Muyo. Ryoko in Tenchi Universe. And No on in Tenchi in Tokyo.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Yeah, that makes it fairer. They've already done a 'Ryoko gets Tenchi' ending for one series, if they did it for another one they'd just be repeating themselves.

So I'm the only one who thinks Tenchi should go with Tsunami? :p
Seriously, I think Ryoko is the only one who really loves Tenchi, anyway. (In the OVA...) Ayeka hated Tenchi when she first met him and didn't fall in love with him until she found out he had Royal blood.

So yeah, Ryoko all the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...