OtakuBoards

Gah!If my NES was working...I'd have The Adventure of Link now!

MaggotDude

Today i was at the mall, and in GameStop, I saw TLoZ:The Adventure of Link gold cartridge (or was that the only color cart?)
for 15 bucks!I don't have my cord to plug my NES into my VCR (It's behind my parents' TV), and I don't have an RF Adapter.So I woulda bought it if my NES was working.Man, that was,like, a huge piece of Zelda history, and I missed the chance!:(

[color=indigo]Man, that stinks... I wish I could find a gold Zelda II cartridge for $15... I have a normal grey one, but I'd like a gold one.

Heheh... this is kind of ironic... I just happen to have an extra AC Adapter and RF Switch for the NES... :whoops:[/color]

[color=royalblue]Heh, I still have my original gold cartridge which I bought when the game first released more than ten years ago...

I still even have the metallic gold cover which it came in...and it's still in great condition. :)

'tis a good game...I enjoyed it. Much darker than the first game I thought...and pretty tough as well. :)[/color]

[QUOTE]
[I]Originally posted by James[/I]

'tis a good game...I enjoyed it. Much darker than the first game I thought...and pretty tough as well. [/QUOTE]
Yes, I personally felt it was a lot tougher than Oot and MM. The fact that you had stats and needed to raise them by killing monsters trying to get 1,000 exp so you can lv. up is tougher than solving puzzles and killing bosses in a cirtian way that you have to do in Oot.

[color=indigo]I consider Zelda II to be the hardest Zelda game; I had a lot of trouble just getting through the first dungeon. I had to leave and come back a couple times, just so I didn't die... I hate those dang Iron Knuckles... I just can't get that high/low attacking/defending down...

The next thing I have to do is to go through Level 2, but I haven't played it in awhile. I'd like to beat them all, eventually, but there are other games in the series that will come first. I really don't like the side-scrolling view, but I guess I'd get good with it if I played a lot.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...