OtakuBoards

PiroMunkie This is a challenge

Guest Monkey Thunder

Guest Monkey Thunder
That's right a rookie me challenging a seasoned veteran like your self. Reply and I'll make a thread in Games/Rpg's. We will have a fight like when final_flash fights Warlock. come bring it.

Guest Monkey Thunder
thanks Justin I just put it in GD to make sure he saw it.

[size=1][color=red]I know. But, it doesn't belong there so I just moved it. If you want to get his attention send him a Private Message(PM).

-Justin[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Hahaha, well it's too bad I believe topics like this are kind of SPAM. So I choose not to accept your challenge. Plus I don't need a mere "fight" to prove my supremacy over you. It takes a bigger munkie to step down beotch :p

And no, I will not join your little clan thing. I will protect these boards from your type. Attack and you shall be destroyed. I have the staff on my side.. right? ;)[/SIZE][/color]

Guest Monkey Thunder
I wasn't asking you to join the Monkey's your an evil monkey. Fine don't fight me (wuss). I am the only (not the first) but the only real Monkey around here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Thunder [/i]
[B]I wasn't asking you to join the Monkey's your an evil monkey. Fine don't fight me (wuss). I am the only (not the first) but the only real Monkey around here. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Erm, I had some difficulty understanding that...please try and post a little more clearly. :)

Anyway, this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere...[/color]