Guest Monkey Thunder Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 That's right a rookie me challenging a seasoned veteran like your self. Reply and I'll make a thread in Games/Rpg's. We will have a fight like when final_flash fights Warlock. come bring it.
Justin Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 And I'll help you get it to G&RPGs. Away it goes! -Justin
Guest Monkey Thunder Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 thanks Justin I just put it in GD to make sure he saw it. [size=1][color=red]I know. But, it doesn't belong there so I just moved it. If you want to get his attention send him a Private Message(PM). -Justin[/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]Hahaha, well it's too bad I believe topics like this are kind of SPAM. So I choose not to accept your challenge. Plus I don't need a mere "fight" to prove my supremacy over you. It takes a bigger munkie to step down beotch :p And no, I will not join your little clan thing. I will protect these boards from your type. Attack and you shall be destroyed. I have the staff on my side.. right? ;)[/SIZE][/color]
Guest Monkey Thunder Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 I wasn't asking you to join the Monkey's your an evil monkey. Fine don't fight me (wuss). I am the only (not the first) but the only real Monkey around here.
James Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Thunder [/i] [B]I wasn't asking you to join the Monkey's your an evil monkey. Fine don't fight me (wuss). I am the only (not the first) but the only real Monkey around here. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Erm, I had some difficulty understanding that...please try and post a little more clearly. :) Anyway, this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere...[/color]
Recommended Posts