OtakuBoards

icepath in pokemon gold

Guest jt178

Guest jt178
I am asking this for my 8 year old. I apoligize if I get some of the terms wrong, I do not play the game he does. He plays the gameboy color pokemon gold. He would like to know how to get by the icepath. Can someone help?

thanks

Yeah, the Icepath is quite hard to get past. Do you know which part he is stuck on? Or is he just finding it hard to get through? The best thing to do to be prepared, is to take alot of "Full Restores", "Revives", and "PP Ups". :)

The toughest part of the Ice Path is that first big ice field. If he's stuck there, tell him to get behind that iceberg thats right by the way to get to the next chamber. (Not the one where you first come in, but the one thats in front of it) He should be able to work his way from there. If he's stuck in the boulder puzzle chamber, all you have to do is make the boulders move to a place where there's a space left to move it towards the hole you need to put it in. Once you get all the boulders through, go down the ladder that is is in the far top right-hand corner of the room. (As far as you can go) Once you do that, go as far down as you can go without sliding onto the ice and walk left. Then work your way around to the boulders you pushed from above. If you get stuck, just go back to where you started and start over. The rest is cake. :ball: