OtakuBoards

Sorry

-=(0,0)=-

I didnt meant to do wut i said. When i got banned it oushed me over the edge. Im under alot of stress righ tnow. Since my dad died ive been under stres, now we have to swell his store and we might gonna have to move. So when i was banned i jsut got really mad. Sorry about wut i did. Ill leave the Otkau for good now ok?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]roxey u r mean [/B][/QUOTE] Mean!? Think of me as mean..I don't forgive and forget easily.What did I say that was "mean"? I mean I didn't say I hate you blah blah blah...I just said that I didn't care what he did.If that's being mean well I guess you can call me that.

Guest Altron Gundam
He was banned for flaming and came back and wanted to start havoc. Apology accepted BTW, again my condolences to your dad, but that does not excuse what you do like Roxy said. Forget this whole thing ever happened.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]He was banned for flaming and came back and wanted to start havoc. Apology accepted BTW, again my condolences to your dad, but that does not excuse what you do like Roxy said. Forget this whole thing ever happened. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I did worse! Besides, in the end, all must and is forgiven... Well, cept a few things.