Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I didnt meant to do wut i said. When i got banned it oushed me over the edge. Im under alot of stress righ tnow. Since my dad died ive been under stres, now we have to swell his store and we might gonna have to move. So when i was banned i jsut got really mad. Sorry about wut i did. Ill leave the Otkau for good now ok?
Posted
U don't haveta leave....jus don't do tha agen, an never join any apocalyptic anti-otaku bands,...and sorry bout u'r Dad an stuff.
2 tell ya the truth,..u still haven't got me blieving u, guess u'r gonna haveta win my faith bak..sorry agen bout u'r Dad
Posted
You know what I don't care anymore!Leave if you want.This is all just screwed up...I still don't see why you did that...****..do what you want.
Posted
Yes it does have alot to do with stress. Now Altron is reporting me sumwhere, for sumthing i didnt do. O and wut the heck is Bandwith???? Well this my last post. Adios
Posted
heh Roxy dont this seem familiar. lol(ya right) well just wanted to say sorry one more time. So guess this is it. Well ive had sum good times here and sum bad times(tear falls down eye) Hope u ppl have a good time here Bye.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]roxey u r mean [/B][/QUOTE] Mean!? Think of me as mean..I don't forgive and forget easily.What did I say that was "mean"? I mean I didn't say I hate you blah blah blah...I just said that I didn't care what he did.If that's being mean well I guess you can call me that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dessert Shadow [/i]
[B]who is this person and what did he/she do? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's what I was wondering as well...[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
He was banned for flaming and came back and wanted to start havoc. Apology accepted BTW, again my condolences to your dad, but that does not excuse what you do like Roxy said. Forget this whole thing ever happened.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]He was banned for flaming and came back and wanted to start havoc. Apology accepted BTW, again my condolences to your dad, but that does not excuse what you do like Roxy said. Forget this whole thing ever happened. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I did worse! Besides, in the end, all must and is forgiven... Well, cept a few things.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...