OtakuBoards

Why does chi chi get to keep her body???

SSJ Gotenks ok

Why does chi chi,bulma,videl get to keep there body's when they went to the other world when they got killed by buu???? And i saw that devil guy the one that worked for babidi whats he's name????? well anyways he was acting all nice and stuff how did he get into heaven anyways????:therock:

They kept their bodies...well, that was either a glich, they wanted to show you that it was them, or because they did sumthing noble, lik stand up to buu.

His name is Dabura.

If you saw the bigginning of the majin buu saga, u wud see that he that he rebelled against buu. He stood up to him and i ges he became pure good. Either that or since he was on the other world, there really was no other place to put him, and so he decided to be nice.

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]They kept their bodies...well, that was either a glich, they wanted to show you that it was them, or because they did sumthing noble, lik stand up to buu.

His name is Dabura.

If you saw the bigginning of the majin buu saga, u wud see that he that he rebelled against buu. He stood up to him and i ges he became pure good. Either that or since he was on the other world, there really was no other place to put him, and so he decided to be nice. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dabura,King of the Demon World,...turned good? weird.... They should have thrown him in hell, just because he turned on Babidi and Buu dosn't mean he became a good guy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]just because he turned on Babidi and Buu dosn't mean he became a good guy. [/B][/QUOTE]
Or, you could look at it a different way. He gave his life to stop babidi and buu, who were evil, meaning that he must hav been good.

Actually on the ep Returning to Otherworld The big guy who lets you in or out said that Dabura got in because he said Dabura would have to much fun being in the underworld.Well duh! He is the Demon King. Anyways that should answer the Dabura part.

They didn´t keep their body´s, if you look closly, thet don´t got legs they have a cloud shape and scince they are importants characters they gived them form, so the answer is no, they dint´keep their body.
And about dabura, he turns waaaaay toooo good after experiencing heaven, i think he even does a flower crown, and was crying after videl told them how she felt about gohan LOL.:laugh:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well actually Chi Chi, Bulma, and Videl actually didn't keep their bodies, if you look closely they have no legs. This was done so that you could identifiy that they were dead and spirits. As for Dabura (Doubler) it was quite funny to see him as a Good Guy as said before the reason for him being put in heaven was because King Yama (Emma) thought he would be too much of a threat in Hell and have too much fun for his own good!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Well actually Chi Chi, Bulma, and Videl actually didn't keep their bodies, if you look closely they have no legs. This was done so that you could identifiy that they were dead and spirits. As for Dabura (Doubler) it was quite funny to see him as a Good Guy as said before the reason for him being put in heaven was because King Yama (Emma) thought he would be too much of a threat in Hell and have too much fun for his own good! [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL,:laugh: Yea, not to dismiss what you said, but EXACTLY what you just stated was said 2 and 3 posts back.;) Thought u ought to kno.