ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 .... if it was it wouldnt be there. its BIG man... and convenient. I got DBZ movie 6,8,9,11,and 13 from there PLUS the entire Trigun series AND WAIT! THERES MORE! I also got Blade II (yes the one in the theatres that isnt out on video for another 5 months) and Resident Evil (again, just finished playin in theatres)
hemmorhoid Posted April 11, 2002 Author Posted April 11, 2002 Kazaa rox da boat im getting all me dbz eps there
JCBaggee Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hemmorhoid [/i] [B]Kazaa rox da boat im getting all me dbz eps there [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=3]J.C. recommends you take the following classes... ENGLISH GRAMMER SPELLING --JCBaggee[/color][/size]
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B] [color=red][size=3]J.C. recommends you take the following classes... ENGLISH GRAMMER SPELLING --JCBaggee[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I agree, he sounds like a reggae dude
Sephiroth Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeoMiraiTrunks [/i] [B]PLUS the entire Trigun series AND WAIT! THERES MORE! I also got Blade II (yes the one in the theatres that isnt out on video for another 5 months) and Resident Evil (again, just finished playin in theatres) [/B][/QUOTE] and what exactly does this have to do with the dragonball series?
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 nothin, just tellin jcbaggae what kazaa is good 4
Sephiroth Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeoMiraiTrunks [/i] [B]nothin, just tellin jcbaggae what kazaa is good 4 [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, but it did not concern dragonball though, therefore meaning it did not belong in this section, therefore meaning it's spam, see where I'm coming from :rolleyes:
MaggotDude Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Well, then your post was spam because it had nothing to do with Dragonball. o_O And just to stay away from this being spam, something about Dragonball: I have Dragonball Z Uncut Collector's Edition Battle Damaged Super Saiyan Vegeta, unopened, and Dragonball Z Uncut Collector's Edition Battle Damaged Goku, unopened. Just to stay on topic. :D
Chaos Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaggotDude [/i] [B]Well, then your post was spam because it had nothing to do with Dragonball. o_O And just to stay away from this being spam, something about Dragonball: I have Dragonball Z Uncut Collector's Edition Battle Damaged Super Saiyan Vegeta, unopened, and Dragonball Z Uncut Collector's Edition Battle Damaged Goku, unopened. Just to stay on topic. :D [/B][/QUOTE] Um..? Not only are you suppost to stay on DBZ topic, but you're suppost to stay on the topic of the [b]thread[/b]. Meaning, don't talk about something COMPLETELY different from what the topic is.. Seph, Chris, Piro, Altron, ANYONE! Please, just close this down! The question has been answered, and if a member wants to say something else, that PM feature sure is helpful................
JCBaggee Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Hey, Zero, it's [i]Baggee[/i]...not [i]Baggae[/i]...geez, now you sound reggae... Anyway, my point was, KaZaA is as legal as Napster. I support legally downloading all that, but don't get caught... And since I don't want this to be spam... Anyone know when the next DBZ movie's coming out in the US? I'm about sick of Cooler's Revenge and can't find the previous movies now...[/color][/size]
liamc2 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Does anyone? anyone at all read the banner restrictions for signatures????
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 Hey Baggee, it's Zeo... not Zero... geez, now you sound like you gotta learn how to read... Anywayz, I suggest watching movie 13 man it's the best one, in my opinion. Tapion is awesome. He reminds me of Link.
hemmorhoid Posted April 15, 2002 Author Posted April 15, 2002 thankyou jc i will gladly consider your friendly advice yet i would appreciate if one wouldnt judge my english skill based on one freaking post its not like i cant speak english
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now