OtakuBoards

plz help!!!

zelda's hero

hi, i am a new member here, and i really badly need some help!!

i just bought "link" (part 2 of the zelda's) for my old nintendo system, and i can't get anywhere. it says the candle is in the palace, but it's not there. plz help me out, thx.:toothy:

funny things; space balls- "did you see anything?!?"
"no sir! i did not see you playing with your dolls again!"

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]definatly not a gamer... that game was revolutionary, heck im playing a lot of the old school games again, both zeldas, the GOOD FF games, BoF and a few others. these games are MUCH better than anything put out recently in the genre (besides remakes and Golden Sun)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zelda's hero [/i]
[B]hey, i returned the game, mostly cuz i thought that the graphics and gameplay blew chunks. thx for replying though!!:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

i bet that if you was one of the people the get the game new,you would be staring wide eyed and saying"WOW!! that game is AWSOME!!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]

i bet that if you was one of the people the get the game new,you would be staring wide eyed and saying"WOW!! that game is AWSOME!!" [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yes, when the game first came out, the graphics were pretty good for its time. Compared to some of the later NES games, they're pretty bad, though.
It was one of the most popular NES games for quite awhile, though. It always seemed to be pretty high up in the top ten NES games, in Nintendo Power. Along with the original Zelda.[/color]

yeah, i know what yur talking about. but i just really didn't like it. i have played the first one, and i am really looking for it. zelda has always had a huge staple in the game systems for me. i love it.

p.s. my mom runs a guinney pig rescue shelter, if you would like to make a cash donation, please pm me. thx alot.:tasty:

[color=indigo]I can see why you didn't like it, if you've played other Zelda games before Zelda II. It's my least favorite game in the series, actually. The sidescrolling view just doesn't work for me... It just doesn't feel like a real Zelda game.
But, I still think it's better than a lot of games. I like it, I just don't think it's as good as the other Zelda games.[/color]