Guest Sycho Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 :mad: :mad: :mad: :cussing: :cussing: I am P*s$ed off about the end of Dragon Ball Z. This sh*t sux i can not stand it. I am so freaking mad about it i can't stand myself. I just want to beat everyone that i see up. well i am not going to rant on about this but peace out.
Charles Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sycho [/i] [B]:mad: :mad: :mad: :cussing: :cussing: I am P*s$ed off about the end of Dragon Ball Z. This sh*t sux i can not stand it. I am so freaking mad about it i can't stand myself. I just want to beat everyone that i see up. well i am not going to rant on about this but peace out. [/B][/QUOTE] It's only a cartoon dude, so chill out. By the way, Dragon Ball GT follows Dragon Ball Z, so it's not necessarily the end of the whole saga. Maybe you'll like how that one ends. ;)
Gavin Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [color=teal]Yeah chill out I mean i haven't even seen the Majin Buu saga but you don't hear me ranting and raving, just wait untril GT comes out[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 oh jesus that was funny... anyway, I've never seen anything more blantatly spam in my life than this...
Recommended Posts