Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Which do you prefer I myself love star gate and can't wait for the next episode each day, Teal'C is the best character next comes Daniel there both hilarious because one fits in perfectly with the ideas and the other seems like he has nothing to do with it[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][B]I like Star Wars the best. Second would have to be Star Treck, third Star Gate. ( I haven't even seen Star Gate.)[/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I like all three but they are all different in thier own ways which makes them kinda hard to compare...at least to me anyways. But if I was to have to put them in order.
#1 Star Wars- I love the fantasy and the graphics( esp the newer ones)
#2 Star Gate- It's the action that gets me here.
#3 Star Trek- Can't really say about this one...I just like it because of it's in Outer Space.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=red][b]#1. Must be Star Wars. Star Trek and SG fall after it somewhere.....[/b][/color]
Guest ganon997
Posted
Star Wars all the way! nothing beat it! Except the Matrix, but it wasn't listed! Then I like star Trek! My favorite Star Trek Is Voyager! Then I like Star Gate SG-1. I like the show, I watched the first epesode!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...