OtakuBoards

Death

Kain

Guest ganon997
I fear death, not my death, but my fammily's death, friends death, and my dog's death. I am a christian, so I know where I will go when I'm gone, so are my parents. But I wouldn't want them to go. The scarriest thing about death, is wondering [I]how[/I] you will die. Will I be murdered? Will I die from some dissease? THAT is scarry!

[color=dark-blue]Well, I live in Israel so as most of you probably know death here is one thing you cant "not think of". [/COLOR]
I try not 2 think about it since it's useless.. you live only once, and even if you dont, in your next life time u wont remember nothing from your current one so what does it matters?
Back to the point, you live only once so why thinking about the most frustrating fact in the nature? live your life while you still can!

[color=indigo]Death... Hm... I guess sometimes I am afraid of death since it might take away my [i]friend[/i] and family. But somehow I know that after you die, you fall through a tunnel into another world. And where you go next really just depends on what you do now. Like if you were nice you might be sent to a nicer dimension...etc.

It's not that scary really, you need to learn to accept it.

And did you know that every cell in your body wants to kill itself? It's true, when cells pick up the program to grow and duplicate they also pick up a program to selfdestruct if the cell gets damaged, isolated or is going out of control. But the only reason that the cells are alive is that the other cells around it are saying "don't die". So, if you took a cell from your body and isolated it from you it'll kill itself within a few hours. But if you took a relatively large block of cells from your body most of them will survive overnight. After that they die out eventually with the lack of food and so on. That's how cancer sort of works. Cancer cells won't selfdestruct when it is damaged or growing too fast. So, if the cells in our body do that, is this selfdestruct program in us too? Probably is.

Interesting, ain't it? I hope I haven't gone off topic.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Death... Hm... I guess sometimes I am afraid of death since it might take away my [i]friend[/i] and family. But somehow I know that after you die, you fall through a tunnel into another world. And where you go next really just depends on what you do now. Like if you were nice you might be sent to a nicer dimension...etc.

It's not that scary really, you need to learn to accept it.

And did you know that every cell in your body wants to kill itself? It's true, when cells pick up the program to grow and duplicate they also pick up a program to selfdestruct if the cell gets damaged, isolated or is going out of control. But the only reason that the cells are alive is that the other cells around it are saying "don't die". So, if you took a cell from your body and isolated it from you it'll kill itself within a few hours. But if you took a relatively large block of cells from your body most of them will survive overnight. After that they die out eventually with the lack of food and so on. That's how cancer sort of works. Cancer cells won't selfdestruct when it is damaged or growing too fast. So, if the cells in our body do that, is this selfdestruct program in us too? Probably is.

Interesting, ain't it? I hope I haven't gone off topic.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Woah........I didn't know that. Cool...

But sometimes I feel like a cell.. I just need to blow out/up, and get life over with.. Don't you? *points to you...... Yeah, YOU! In your little cow-and-utter pajamas!!*

Death used to scare me a lot, but not so much anymore. Once I learned to accept death as a part of life, it got less scarey. I don't want to die anytime soon, I'm not done with this life yet, but I'll die someday, and that day will be my time to go.

Its wierd, my cat died today:(, and now I'm posting in a death topic. I'm gonna miss her, but it was just her time to go.

me i don't really think about it, i know were gonna die at one point so to figure out wut its like to be dead you need patience(but sum aren't patient and figure out it is bad where they ended up). The only type of thinking about death is killing myself....no iwon't do it, but it is just that my life got screwed up 2 years ago and that i really didn't care about life from then on. I mean everynight i cry in agony asking god why all this crap happened to me. I mean right now i'm crying al over the pc. This is wut got my life screwed up....it was the day after my b-day, 2:00 am i was having a nightmare cuz i knew sumthing bad was happening, i finally woke up, went to my mom's room shaking really fast. then i heard my window break and my dad was standing there with his fist bleeding after i went and saw wut happened. My dog then stood in front of me snarling at him i was crying like crazy. The my mom starts yelling at my dad. Next thing i know my dad is holding a knife up to my mom. Then i got pissed i walked up to him and kicked the back of his leg as hard as i could. He then dropped the knife that lmost stabbed me. Then my mom called the cops. Then my dad "left" and he was at the end of the driveway, he put it in reverse and torn down the whole front part of the garge. Then he put it in drive and totaled my mom's car. Then the cops came and took him away. Then 1 year later after my drama practice my mom imitates barking cuz my dogs would always bark when sum1 enters. Then i'm like yah really funny then i start whisling for my dog Goldy. She doesn't come and then right then i knew wut happened, she was sent to the SPCA, and then i screamed so loud my friend down the street came to see wut wuz wrong. Then my mom told me that she sent her to the SPCA my fist clecnched and i felt like punching her but i sighed. The next day i just start crying repeatedly then my teachers finally send me to Guidance. I go there and start flippin out breaking the cahir and desk. Then i got sent home. Well then finally a year later in 6th grade my mom tells me why Goldy was sent to the SPCA. It was because of the damage my dad did to our proprty, the insurance wouldn't help cuz it was oin our land. Then only a month later i find out i need to move all the way across the country. I tell my girlfirend and she starts crying, then i do, and then the rest of the school year i just cry out of nowhere. We pack and everything on the last day i lived here. Then my dad calls to take this thing to court. Well i tell my friends at the end of the schoolyear that i'm leaving July 6th. Well on July 9th ppl call and ask me when are you moving, then i got so pissed cuz they should of knew i was leaving 3 days ago, so then right then i decided to Rebel all my friends and be an outcast. I studied when i wanted to, i got into fights, i learned my own ways. Until finally when i was trying to talk to my mom i had to scream to get her, she hit me right across my face. And i juat stood there staring at her. Then that is when i finally pushed it, i got a knife in my hand and put it right to my chest. Then she said "i didn't mean it" and then i put the knife down. Ever since i just thought to my self why should i live, why am i even here, why do i have all this stuff when it's not deserved. I just think to myself why, why, why. That basically summarizes why i am so easily shut down, and pissed. uz i red the suicidal stories, i feel sorry to the friends of them but then when i red them i sed to myself "i shouldn't kill myself, cuz i feel important now" just 4 sum reason it made feel important.

damn and this started out talkin about death..:eek: but anyway i'm posting up a poem about those events once i find it.

and sumtimes i feel that my dogs are dead. so that is y i'm not scared cuz i want to see them

Death used to scare me a lot. Once I thought about it, and I was scared senseless, to say the least.

But you think about it more and more, and you realize that it is ages from now, and that if you do die, it will quick and painless, and you won't realize. By the time it does happen, you will be mentally ready for it, and hopefully yo will have completed everything you wanted to do, and you wish for nothing else.

However, if you really do fear death, seek the solace that you can find in friends, family, and the teachings of all religions.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]How do you feel about death?How does it make you feel?Are you afraid of it?Are you afraid of dying?Personally death terrifies me.The thought of not knowing when you will die or how you will.It also makes me curious.The thought of something beyond this world.Or the thought of just to not exist.So......how does it make you feel? [/B][/QUOTE]

The way i feel is, is that it is fine. Sometimes it is needed, other times it isnt. It makes me have mixed emtions. I Fear Nothing! I am not afaid of dying, becuase i know that i will go when Jesus Christ in Heaven wants me to.

Guest Shift
Deat...it is inevitable. You can't avoid it...i don't wan't to avoit it...i hate this world.....off topic: wow Forte actually posted!!!!

Death is part of the cycle of life, one must perish for another to be born. Death may come to young or old, but i am not afriad. I could come at any moment, second, or hour. It could even be forever, ages until we die. But it is one thing that i do not fear. When we die, we are uncertain where we wil be taken. To Heaven, to Hell, or just simply not to exist. Nor I, or any of you are certain where our fate lies. But to answer the question, Death does not scare me, nor should it anyone else.

Hmm...Maybe i should post in the Poetry forum sometime...

I do not fear death, it is merely a way of life.

Your time will come to pass naturally as in all things. However, if your life is surrounded by death, and the causes of it, most likely your life will end abruptly.

Your life is in your hands through the wrong or right desicions you make, mortal death is nothing.

It is the spiritual death caused by these desicions that is the real worry.

- Liam

i'm personally not afraid of it.

dying is just like changing clothes... you just move to a different form of existence. death is misunderstood that way. it isn't even real, if you think about it.

however, dying before i accomplish what i want to do... now that disturbs me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm personally not afraid of it.

dying is just like changing clothes... you just move to a different form of existence. death is misunderstood that way. it isn't even real, if you think about it.

however, dying before i accomplish what i want to do... now that disturbs me. [/B][/QUOTE]

However, I don't remember any former lives, so I can't agree with changing clothes, after all, it is what you believe in, and this is not about beliefs.

However, the thing I am afraid of is the death of THIS life, for once this life is over, you can't take it back.

P.S.: Even if you believe in reincarnation, I still say that this life should not be taken for granted. You were given this life, so the best option is to use it. Another life may not be granted to you