OtakuBoards

Death

Kain

How do you feel about death?How does it make you feel?Are you afraid of it?Are you afraid of dying?Personally death terrifies me.The thought of not knowing when you will die or how you will.It also makes me curious.The thought of something beyond this world.Or the thought of just to not exist.So......how does it make you feel?

Death upsets me as far as other things that I'm close to dying goes..but as for myself..I'm only scared of dying alone. I think about death all the time and I treat it as any other choice you have in life. I'm 85% in agreement with suicide (there are exceptions when I think it's just stupid and the person was a retard not to see an obvious alternative) but if push came to pull sure I'd do it myself. As for the sudden unpredicted death...well...sh!t happens. I sit there sometimes thinking that at any minute something could happen and I'd die...then I just end up wishing and waiting for the 1 in whatever chance that it will happen right then. Sometimes I don't mind the idea of dying alone..but right now I care about a someone too much to want to die alone. I'd rather perish in their arms...well at least somewhere close to them if I can't actually manage to reach them...anyway...
The song in my sig. is "fear of dying" by jack off jill..and the last few lines i missed off go
"I'm just afraid of losing and I am afraid of dying...
without you yes I do
and I hope you do too"

NOTE: since posting on this topic I have removed "fear of dying" from my sig.

[COLOR=royalblue][B]Every day I wake up thinking what it is going to be like when I am dead. Death scares me, I don't want to be away from my friends and stuff. I won't be able to talk to you guys anymore. So I guess Death REALLY scares me.[/COLOR][/B]

Death, i've lost lost of people to this, my grandparents, my friends, my father. Really, i don't mind it, but the though of nonexisitance is a bad feeling and hits you hard. I wish i could write more elabarite, but i'm not that kind of a person.

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...I don't really think about my death so much as I think of others...such as the people who are close to me. I get so worried sometimes for no reason...I'm always like "what if I never see them again, am I leaving them on good terms?" and stuff like that...I'm especially worried about my Nanna. I love her so much and I hate thinking of the day when she's going to pass away....[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Death is nothing... I couldn't care less if I died right now, or later, or if I just go in my sleep.. I don't fear Death.. Actually, Death might help me leave this Godforsaken world... [/B][/QUOTE]

*grins* sounds nice, i wish i could leave this world but not die. and the only way i have done this is if i dream forever, so i would need to go in a coma forever. but that is immpossible. i guess i'll stop my senseless babbling now.

i have necrophobia. the abnormal fear of death and dying, ect. i got it when i was 7 when i thought about when my grandparents would die. i thought of their cold, dead bodies in coffins. it scared me. i'm scared of death. i dont believe in god so to me there is no heaven or hell. i just have.. no emotion, no memory, no nothing. just a black void of nothingness. if i could just be depressed forever and ever, it would be a lot better than having nothing to feel. just the fact of not existing scares me. i want to be. thats prolly the only reason why i havent killed myself yet. i would have a long time ago if i wasnt scared of death...:nervous:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I think about death sometimes. I wonder what happens when we pass on, hopefully curiosity won't kill this cat;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Cats have nine lives, so no worries there....;)

Anyway, I'm not as concerned about death as I am about growing old. I don't want to have gray hair and loose skin. Old people are always cold too....and they can feel the weather in their knees. Uh-uh, not me pal, stay away from me Father Time.

I wouldn't mind death as much if I didn't have to grow old to achieve it.

[color=royalblue] death is something i don't fear for myself! it's just a part of life that no one can stop!
so why bother thinking about it and being scared of it! just my imho...
besides there's always reincarnation!
i believe in it....whether you do or don't! :D

and death is a chance for new beginnings...it's not always such an ugly thing.... [/color]

:wave:

I'm not afraid of death. The only way it bothers me is if I'm not ready, I mean like if I have things left undone such as a broken relationship that should have been mended years ago, or any wrong-doings I could have made right. That's what bothers me about death, if I don't leave this world with a good name. Other than that I don't mind death. I don't welcome it by any means, but what happens will happen, and I know where I'll go going and what will be.

The only sadness death brings me is the taking of others from me, or anyone. An untimely death to me is the biggest tragedy, the only sorrow that hits me hard. Life is so precious, and to have it be ripped from one's grasp is a poignant pain indeed.

[color=crimson]It will eventually happen, but there is no point to worry about it, since you cannot stop it, and you cannot avoid it. And there are many other things that will happen in the future that are more important to be thinking about ;)

I think of Death as the last great Adventure. What lays beyond, I dont know. I'll just step into the light at the end of the tunnel, and see what happens...[/color]

[B]Death is a bad thing, but it happens and there is nothing we can do about it. So we have to just live with it. I feel that you should live your life to the full, so that when death arrives, you are able to accept it and not wish that you had done something in your life.[/B]

I think about it alot, and sometimes its scares me sometimes it doesn't. I mean I think its quite amuzing to try and label death...as scary, in-human, evil *etc* or natural.....Death is death simple as that...it happens no matter what...Heck it could be a blessing we don't know what happens on the "Other side"

"The greatest adventure is not a grand battle nor life itself...but the swift and hideouse death un-masked"- (forgot)

Woaaaaaahhhhhh......KEN didn't say something like "Death? Bring it! Ooooooh, yeaaaaah! o.o;;"

o.o

In any case, sometimes I want Death..... Like........uh......today.....o_o;;;;; Anyone care to just blow my spinal cord apart with a shotgun?