Guest Steiner Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Is it just me or do all u guys think Rikku is hot too..dam i love the graphics of the ps2.
Amphion Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 No its not just you. I do not know about the rest but I always thought Quistis from the CGV at the begining of VIII look pretty good.
Break Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]There was a thread exactly like this not long ago. Please find that thread and use that. Topic closed.[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]There was a thread exactly like this not long ago. Please find that thread and use that. Topic closed.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I thought this topic was closed already? topic closed edit-what the...its not working?!
Break Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]Gah, you reopened it! ¬_¬ Topic closed... again...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts