UnknownMasterX Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Sorry about the long delay, but long story short, my house was torched, by someone who wants me dead, my fire insurance "resurves the right to not pay arson damage" And my dad's computer (The one I'm using now) Is a piece of crap. As soon as I get a new computer I will re-start Anime Worlds, Please send me A PM If you signed up and you read this. Thank you
Deedlit Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 sorry about your house. I would sick the cops on him/her.
Evil-Sheep Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Look at the bright side of the picture, at least u werent inside your house.. house = property = nothing compared 2 life.. be grateful, try 2
Ryo Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Beat him with a golf club that bastard deserves it them sic the cops on him saying he sliped and fell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now