OtakuBoards

isnt pokemon boring when u beat all in 1 hit?

Evil-Sheep

well, for me it is! thats why I play wit mediocre pokemon and only the ones I like!
thats ALSO why I dont want you guys to rate my team! because u'll tell me to get the pokemon I am trying to aviod! :flaming:
anyway, dont you think so 2? probably you dont.. :mad:

ya i really agree its REALLY BORING!
cos i have a mew like i dont know what level abd i like it SOO MUCH so i like having it with me but if i battle anyone its really borin cos my mew is strong.....so basiclly i dont really play it.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]ya i really agree its REALLY BORING!
cos i have a mew like i dont know what level abd i like it SOO MUCH so i like having it with me but if i battle anyone its really borin cos my mew is strong.....so basiclly i dont really play it..... [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHA man. i could beat you up with my team of 100 in my silver version.

[COLOR=indigo]hehheh, on my silver version, i used my super game boy + an auto pad, and i'd go to the elite 4 and go through them using cut, with a level 90ish scizor, i was trying to get 100.... [/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I've been playing my Pokemon Gold copy for about 2 years now, and I agree it gets boring, though I can always seem to find something to do on it when I play it from time to time.... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you, but I always find new ways to raise my monsters!

^_~

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Maybe you should try raising other pokemon to level 100? Or have you already done that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was starting to do that, but if you can't battle them against anyone then what's the point?