Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, for me it is! thats why I play wit mediocre pokemon and only the ones I like!
thats ALSO why I dont want you guys to rate my team! because u'll tell me to get the pokemon I am trying to aviod! :flaming:
anyway, dont you think so 2? probably you dont.. :mad:
Posted
ya i really agree its REALLY BORING!
cos i have a mew like i dont know what level abd i like it SOO MUCH so i like having it with me but if i battle anyone its really borin cos my mew is strong.....so basiclly i dont really play it.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]ya i really agree its REALLY BORING!
cos i have a mew like i dont know what level abd i like it SOO MUCH so i like having it with me but if i battle anyone its really borin cos my mew is strong.....so basiclly i dont really play it..... [/B][/QUOTE]


HAHAHA man. i could beat you up with my team of 100 in my silver version.
Posted
Yes, I also hate that. I used to have a pokemon that could kill one of the Elite to beat the game in one hit. I forgot his name though.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]hehheh, on my silver version, i used my super game boy + an auto pad, and i'd go to the elite 4 and go through them using cut, with a level 90ish scizor, i was trying to get 100.... [/COLOR]
Posted
I've been playing my Pokemon Gold copy for about 2 years now, and I agree it gets boring, though I can always seem to find something to do on it when I play it from time to time.... :rolleyes:
Guest PokeMaster187
Posted
I agree but I like to go legit makes the fun last longer.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I've been playing my Pokemon Gold copy for about 2 years now, and I agree it gets boring, though I can always seem to find something to do on it when I play it from time to time.... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you, but I always find new ways to raise my monsters!

^_~
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The only fun one can really have with a Lv. 100 team is by battling friends who also have Lv. 100 teams. Too bad for me I don't know anyone who still has Pokémon cartridges.
Posted
of course it will get boring, that's why you should play against other people who have pokemon at about the same level as your pokemon, and then enjoy the muliplayer fun that will be had....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Maybe you should try raising other pokemon to level 100? Or have you already done that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was starting to do that, but if you can't battle them against anyone then what's the point?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...