Evil-Sheep Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 well, for me it is! thats why I play wit mediocre pokemon and only the ones I like! thats ALSO why I dont want you guys to rate my team! because u'll tell me to get the pokemon I am trying to aviod! :flaming: anyway, dont you think so 2? probably you dont.. :mad:
G/S/B Master Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 yeah if you win a battle with 1 hit 100 times in a row with only one pokemon.But i like winning. aguinst hard people.
Sida255 Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 ya i really agree its REALLY BORING! cos i have a mew like i dont know what level abd i like it SOO MUCH so i like having it with me but if i battle anyone its really borin cos my mew is strong.....so basiclly i dont really play it.....
G/S/B Master Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i] [B]ya i really agree its REALLY BORING! cos i have a mew like i dont know what level abd i like it SOO MUCH so i like having it with me but if i battle anyone its really borin cos my mew is strong.....so basiclly i dont really play it..... [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHA man. i could beat you up with my team of 100 in my silver version.
Sida255 Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 i also have pokemon level 100 to.but i dont use dem.... *like lots*
Spikey Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Yes, I also hate that. I used to have a pokemon that could kill one of the Elite to beat the game in one hit. I forgot his name though.
KittyLynn Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 i can beat all the trainers and elite four and gym leaders and stuff with just one hit...
Guest Zeh Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]hehheh, on my silver version, i used my super game boy + an auto pad, and i'd go to the elite 4 and go through them using cut, with a level 90ish scizor, i was trying to get 100.... [/COLOR]
Fall Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I've been playing my Pokemon Gold copy for about 2 years now, and I agree it gets boring, though I can always seem to find something to do on it when I play it from time to time.... :rolleyes:
Guest PokeMaster187 Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I agree but I like to go legit makes the fun last longer.
goldmaster23 Posted April 18, 2002 Posted April 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I've been playing my Pokemon Gold copy for about 2 years now, and I agree it gets boring, though I can always seem to find something to do on it when I play it from time to time.... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with you, but I always find new ways to raise my monsters! ^_~
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 The only fun one can really have with a Lv. 100 team is by battling friends who also have Lv. 100 teams. Too bad for me I don't know anyone who still has Pokémon cartridges.
Fall Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Maybe you should try raising other pokemon to level 100? Or have you already done that?
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 of course it will get boring, that's why you should play against other people who have pokemon at about the same level as your pokemon, and then enjoy the muliplayer fun that will be had....
Char! Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Maybe you should try raising other pokemon to level 100? Or have you already done that? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I was starting to do that, but if you can't battle them against anyone then what's the point?
Recommended Posts