Guyver?

Dragonballzman

Is the Guyver Anime good?  

1. 1. Is the Guyver Anime good?

• Mazing-A
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Rapola-C

Has anyone seen it? I've heard it's really good.

Also, I saw something pretty strange today...I bought Guyver as a LIVE-ACTION movie! I'm gonna watch it tonight, but newayz...The main question is: [B]Is Guyver any good, and if anyones seen the live action one, is it any good?[/B] o_O

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As far as Guyver the anime goes its really good, but as for the live action movies yes there are more then one, two to be exact. They really suck, its like a bad cross between Power Rangers and Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad. Overall the action is pretty decent, and in the first movie Mark Hamell aka Luke Skywalker (sp), makes a cameo aperance!

Overall you may get a laugh or two out of the movie but its really bad in my opinion!

I'd give it a 5/10!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I already knew about Guyver out of Control, but a third live action movie I never heard about, whats the title of it by the way!

it depends which series of the guyver you want to know about....

there are 2 live action guyver movies, the first one is better than the second one in my opinion, it is more humorous....

then there is the series you can buy on tape, 12 episodes, its ok, though the animation could have been better....

the other guyver anime is better in my opinion, it is the same storyline but follows the manga more closely, guyver 2 is also female, just like in the manga, and the animation is also better....

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I've seen all the anime counterparts, to Guyver, and I thought there were pretty decent. I guess who ever said there was a third live action movie was pulling my leg, thanks Seph for clearling that up! I really dislike it when people start a rumor or don't tell the truth!:(