Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Is the Guyver Anime good?  

  1. 1. Is the Guyver Anime good?

    • Mazing-A
      0
    • Good
      0
    • Bad
      0
    • Rapola-C
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone seen it? I've heard it's really good.

Also, I saw something pretty strange today...I bought Guyver as a LIVE-ACTION movie! I'm gonna watch it tonight, but newayz...The main question is: [B]Is Guyver any good, and if anyones seen the live action one, is it any good?[/B] o_O
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
As far as Guyver the anime goes its really good, but as for the live action movies yes there are more then one, two to be exact. They really suck, its like a bad cross between Power Rangers and Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad. Overall the action is pretty decent, and in the first movie Mark Hamell aka Luke Skywalker (sp), makes a cameo aperance!

Overall you may get a laugh or two out of the movie but its really bad in my opinion!

I'd give it a 5/10!
Posted
Rick i just thought you would like to know there were in fact 3 live action guyver movies and 4 guyver movies all together (guyver:out of control is an animated movie)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I already knew about Guyver out of Control, but a third live action movie I never heard about, whats the title of it by the way!
Posted
it depends which series of the guyver you want to know about....

there are 2 live action guyver movies, the first one is better than the second one in my opinion, it is more humorous....

then there is the series you can buy on tape, 12 episodes, its ok, though the animation could have been better....

the other guyver anime is better in my opinion, it is the same storyline but follows the manga more closely, guyver 2 is also female, just like in the manga, and the animation is also better....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I've seen all the anime counterparts, to Guyver, and I thought there were pretty decent. I guess who ever said there was a third live action movie was pulling my leg, thanks Seph for clearling that up! I really dislike it when people start a rumor or don't tell the truth!:(
Posted
I've seen clips of the anime one and it's really good :D
The live-action movie can be described as Power Ranger style :eek: YUK!!! bah! Don't think I'll watch it then, that kinda stuff annoys the c**p outa me! :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...