Evil-Sheep Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Hmmm..... I guess my weirdest thing is not exactly a thing... For over 2 weeks, I started sleep-walking, getting naked and sleep on the living-room couch! and I had no Idea i did that.. 2 weeks!!! thats awfully... weird... oh god.. reckoning it's embarrasing 2!
Ryan Posted April 8, 2002 Author Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i] [B]Hmmm..... I guess my weirdest thing is not exactly a thing... For over 2 weeks, I started sleep-walking, getting naked and sleep on the living-room couch! and I had no Idea i did that.. 2 weeks!!! thats awfully... weird... oh god.. reckoning it's embarrasing 2! [/B][/QUOTE] LOLOLOL! That is the funniest one I have heard so far!Heh heh! Another story is when I fell asleep in my bed and woke up in my parents room upstairs. I am surprised that I climbed stairs without falling.:eek:
Guest Zeh Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i] [B]Hmmm..... I guess my weirdest thing is not exactly a thing... For over 2 weeks, I started sleep-walking, getting naked and sleep on the living-room couch! and I had no Idea i did that.. 2 weeks!!! thats awfully... weird... oh god.. reckoning it's embarrasing 2! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Hmm, you wake up, naked on your living-room couch, nope, nothing wrong there, and you had no idea you did it [/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Guest RocketMan Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 The weirdest thing I ever did in my sleep was walk 2 blocks to my friends house ring the door bell and ask if I could use there bathroom! His mom said it was wicked funny.:D
Guest Imsirion Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I sleep walk sometimes but these are the 3 weirdest things..: I ran over to the door shaking the knob as hard as I could trying to get out side and my dad came out with his gun, noticed it was me , told me to go to bed so I ran off and did. Once at my cousins: me- * gets up, running in circles yelling* The phones ringing, THE PHONES RINGING! my cousin- *throws pillow at me* DUSTIN! SHUT UP! me- *collapses and goes to sleep* And In Mexico: me-* i sit up and feel underneath the bed* my cousin- Dustin, why are you feeling your dad's shoes? me- Im not... my cousin- ooookayyyy Me- Where are you cody? my cousin- * o.O * * pops a top off a bottle of pop* me- * I put my arms up, tilt my head and act like im drinking a pop because i heard the sound of the pop being oppened* my cousin told me the whole thing, sounded funny:)
Guest Morph Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [size=1] The weirdest thing I have done is... Get out of my bed, go to my fridge, i got something to eat, and i was sitting there eating, my dad heard some noises so he came out and saw me, he was like "wtf", I didnt answer, i got up and went back into my bed, When my dad told me this i didnt believe it until I saw the food that I left on the table.....[/size]
velvet paws Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 I've been sharing a bed with my bf practically all of the spring break...and last night aparently I foned his mobile and had the follwoing converstaion, mumbling somewhat: Me: where have you gone Him: I'm at home...why? Me: Why aren't you in bed anymore? Him: I am in bed Me: No your not...I can't find you anywhere Him: Errr..I'm at my house... Me: why!? Him: I have been all night...you knew I wasn't sleeping over because I walked you home.... Me: oh.... Him: you alright? Me: yea..night Eh well weird...scared me so much when he told me earlier today. I kept asking if he was joking but he swears I used my mobile at about 4am (which is within my reach when I'm in bed) and I was really shocked and upset he wasn't there....:huh:
Tigervx Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 once when i was at the mariate hotel at washington, i had brought a beany baby, i collected them cuz they look weird. i sleeped walked to the cooler and brought out the ice chest thing and i think i said "must......bring......gift......to......" and i poured the ice chest on my beany baby, luckly the ice wasnt melted so it wasnt ruined. my mom woke me up and told me what happened. lol! funny huh:sleep:
Ryan Posted April 9, 2002 Author Posted April 9, 2002 When u said that Blaze, it made me hungry lol! Oh and congrats Velvet Paws on the big 500!:D
Flash Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Well, I can't think of anything that strange... But I've been known to slip off to sleep multiple times while playing various GTA games... Me: *holding down X button* Zzzz... Cousin: Connor! Me: *wakes up* Wha? Oh... *holds down X button* Zzzz... Cousin: Connor! Repeat 20 times. Then I went to bed. But I think I slept on the ground [i]next to[/i] my bed.. I was tired.. oO;
Chaos Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 I've done soemthing REALLY weird before when I was asleep, but I can't post it on Otaku.. I don't feel like getting banned. But in any case, I went to the corner store in my sleep once. I woke up when I nearly killed myself by walking head first into the glass door.....O_o;;;; I've also taken out the trash that one time... I fell asleep on the telephone pole that's next to my driveway for three hours.....O_o
Frankie Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 the wierdest thing i ever did in my sleep i well was useing a curling iron in bed " DANGIT I WAS SLEEP STYLING AGAIN" ~ bill engval naww the only thing i have ever done is talk in my sleep and once made a sandwhich
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [color=indigo] One night I fell asleep ordering a pizza. When the delivery guy came, I apparently got up, opened the door, took the pizza from the delivery man. And closed the door on the delivery man. I woke up the next morning on my couch with a whole pizza and no idea of how it got there. Around ten that morning I got a call from the pizza place asking if I could please pay for the pizza I took. I talked to the delivery man, and he told me that my eyes were barely open and after he rang the doorbell several times he came in my apartment and saw that I was asleep on the couch. [/color]
Mina Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 We were watching this EXTREMELY boring movie in school, and I slept through it and probably for the most of class.:sleep: :whoops:
Frankie Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 this may sound....wierd........but a while back.....now that i remember cause it was a long time ago i feel asleep in the bathtub.......i woke up stareing at a blank celing and a tile wall.........i was so confused....... later when i woke up again my sister said i feel asleep in the bathtub......and when i got out o went straingt to bed and fell asleep and when i woke up there i was funny huh
Break Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [SIZE=1]The weirdest thing I ever did in my sleep was get out of bed and walk around the house. My mum came down because she heard a noise and saw me walking into a wall, I just kept my head on it and walked... o_O;; I woke up the next morning with a really achy neck... wonder why...[/SIZE]
Chaos Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B]the wierdest thing i ever did in my sleep i well was useing a curling iron in bed " DANGIT I WAS SLEEP STYLING AGAIN" ~ bill engval naww the only thing i have ever done is talk in my sleep and once made a sandwhich [/B][/QUOTE] *dies laughing* OMG! I HAVE THAT TAPE! *dies laughing again* But I like the Dorkfish one the best....*dies laughing again* Oh yeah, one time, I kinda......Uh..............played Syphon Filter in my sleep.. It was one of those times where your eyes were only half-closed, so don't ask me how in God's name I did that... Hell, I was playin faster then than when I had my eyes open.... O____________________________o
Ryan Posted April 10, 2002 Author Posted April 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] One night I fell asleep ordering a pizza. When the delivery guy came, I apparently got up, opened the door, took the pizza from the delivery man. And closed the door on the delivery man. I woke up the next morning on my couch with a whole pizza and no idea of how it got there. Around ten that morning I got a call from the pizza place asking if I could please pay for the pizza I took. I talked to the delivery man, and he told me that my eyes were barely open and after he rang the doorbell several times he came in my apartment and saw that I was asleep on the couch. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [font=tahoma][size=1][b] LOL! That sounds exactly like something I would do! The deliverer went into your apartment?? Is he allowed to do that?[/font][/size][/b]
Frankie Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B] *dies laughing* OMG! I HAVE THAT TAPE! *dies laughing again* But I like the Dorkfish one the best....*dies laughing again* Oh yeah, one time, I kinda......Uh..............played Syphon Filter in my sleep.. It was one of those times where your eyes were only half-closed, so don't ask me how in God's name I did that... Hell, I was playin faster then than when I had my eyes open.... O____________________________o [/B][/QUOTE] yes i love his cds.....i have ALL THREE...dorkfish.....heres your sign and........THATS AWSOME........three i think yep three......i love them all "dear preperation H i ate this whole dang tube and i still got these hemroids.....boy my mouth so small i cant eat a jelly bean anymore......but i can whisle really good"
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [font=tahoma][size=1][b] LOL! That sounds exactly like something I would do! The deliverer went into your apartment?? Is he allowed to do that?[/font][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] Well he thought that I might be dead considering he was ring the doorbell and beating on the door for five minutes, and he saw how out of it I was, so he went in and made sure I was still breathing and left...[/color]
sexyjessie4 Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 I am famous for my sleepwalking and talking in my sleep and one night I wandered downstairs to the kitchen and my brother (thinking I was awake) asked me to get him a glass of water, but instead I grabbed a HUGE knife and started slicing a watermelon. My brother finally realized I was still asleep, and yet he let me keep chopping the watermelon. hahaha
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 Well when I was about 4 yrs old, my mom tells me that one time I got up in the morning, still asleep and walked into the kitchen, flipped the lid on the trash can, and proceeded to p!ss in the can. My mom, who was talking to her friend on the phone said "Kathy I'll call you back." and her friend aske why and my mom said "Well, Evan just peed in the garbage can." Well I thought that was funny. Another more recent one was when I was at my lake with all of my cousins and we all stayed up way too late, when we had plans to go fishing early morning(we fish off cliffside). And apparently I woke up and got my tackle together and my cousin Dave asked "Where are you going?" and I just said "..fishing" and then they found me sleeping in the field near the cliffs we fish off. (I had MANY woodticks that day)
D. Dark Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 Heh, once I managed to "Paw" my glasses off my face while asleep...and then I had an obscenity written on my face by friends... Also, I saw my friend rub his eye while asleep. I checked if he was awake, but he was fast asleep:confused: :confused:
slasher Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 i dont believe her.but my sister said i was talking in my sleep pokemon......must.......beat....it and another time she said isaid in my sleep me:how did you get 1000 point? her:what r u talking about? me:on that game!! her:what game? me that game your playinG!!!!!! then thats all she told me. and then i was half awake,half asleep, and on the half asleep side i was fallng and the half awake side felt the impact.stage,huh?
Chaos Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Dear God, I had the weirdest dream last night. I had a dream that I was in my BlackWing Gundam, and there was a Janet Reno Mobile Doll after me..(Blame Kenneth). Somehow, I got my arse whooped (Which right there you KNOW is a dream...), and I was jettisoned from the cockpit. I was falling into a Colony, and at the same exact moment I hit the space station, I wake up on the floor, in the same position as when I hit the colony in my dream. But the weirdest part was that I had a flashlight in my hand, and it was on. I had it out like a beam saber. I just curled back up in my bed, pulled the covers over my head, and tried to think of some nice hentai, hoping that would be my next dream........:D Yes, I am very perverted......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now