OtakuBoards

What is the weirdest thing you have done in your sleep?

Ryan

So, what is the weirdest thing you have done in your sleep?

I got out of bed, went out my front door and sat on my patio. My mom heard and made me go back to bed. I was asleep the whole time. Don't remember it though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Eh heh.... I've been told I went to the bathroom in my sleep once... I actually got out of my bed, went to the toilet, did my business, and went back to my bed.. Lol :p Oh my.. I wish I had been awake for that one, of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as humorous..[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Eh heh.... I've been told I went to the bathroom in my sleep once... I actually got out of my bed, went to the toilet, did my business, and went back to my bed.. Lol :p Oh my.. I wish I had been awake for that one, of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as humorous..[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was there. I saw it.:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

Um, what is that suppose to mean?? [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you think it means. Im his stalker. duh.......jeez:devil:

j/k I was just tryin' to be funny..... oh well another failed attempt:(

Well, my dad said one night I was sweating really bad when he came in to check on me(I was little, like 10). Well, he took my night shirt of me(just shirts I took from his closet..hehe) and he dried me off, he put a new one on me, then I talked...It went something like this...

*begin flashback*

Me: Where's the map?
Dad: What map?
Me: [I]The map![/I]
Dad: I don't know.
Me: We have to find the map.
Dad: Not now.
Me: Yes now.
Dad: We'll find it in the morning.
Me: Ok.

*end flashback*

I walked back to my bed, he covered me up, and I fell asleep...Strange? :therock: I think this proves I'm psycho. :blush: :whoops: :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]Well, my dad said one night I was sweating really bad when he came in to check on me(I was little, like 10). Well, he took my night shirt of me(just shirts I took from his closet..hehe) and he dried me off, he put a new one on me, then I talked...It went something like this...

*begin flashback*

Me: Where's the map?
Dad: What map?
Me: [I]The map![/I]
Dad: I don't know.
Me: We have to find the map.
Dad: Not now.
Me: Yes now.
Dad: We'll find it in the morning.
Me: Ok.

*end flashback*

I walked back to my bed, he covered me up, and I fell asleep...Strange? :therock: I think this proves I'm psycho. :blush: :whoops: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

1 question. Were you into Pirates and golden treasure at that time??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Yes, and also, the maximum for a picture in your signature is 500 X 100 and yours in 500 X 150. Please make it smaller or take it out. And I suggest read the rules over again. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Whateva! Whateva! I do what i want!"-Cartman:devil:

I fixed it so cool your jets. Im sorry i didnt waste my day reading every friggin little rule in book.

once i was sleepwalking & i wandered into the living room. my parents were in there watching tv. i opened the closet door & went inside. when my mom opened the door to see what i was doing, i was pulling my pants down getting ready to pee b/c i thought i was in the bathroom. my mom was like, "this isn't the bathroom, deb." so i got up & went to the bathroom. my mom said i stayed in there so long that she opened the door to check on me & i was asleep on the toilet.

don't ask me the reason behind all that.

[COLOR=indigo]The strangest thing i ever did in my sleep....

heh heh heh

one night, I had a friend over, and we took over my basement, we slept in the room with my sony, gcn and one of my computers.

My friend stayed awake but i dozed off at about 3:00.

My friend told me i got up, walked over to the computer chair, sat down, turned the moniter on, hit the "internet explorer" on the taskbar, typed in the url "otakuborrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"and then i woke up my head was on the keyboard a few minutes later.

It's really strange isn't it??? [/COLOR]

[color=red][b]Well, once I woke up with a start on my parents bedroom floor. They said I had came in with two plastic pistols and said "bullet time" and tried to dive to the side. and i woke up when i hit the ground. I think i had played a little bit too much Max Payne that night.[/b][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]I don't think I've ever done anything super weird, but the people in my family sure have. Like, everyone in my house talks in their sleep, but no one has ever heard me do it. So I'm just like "Okay..." and once my Uncle Scott was asleep and he yelled out "Help me I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing....." and his voice faded out like he was falling off a cliff or something and then he hit the floor. That's the best story I ever heard. And then my dad was all like "Shut up before I slap you upside the head!" and my mom was awake and she said "For WHAT?" and he said "For cooking that nasty raunchy canned corn!" And we were like O.O;;; Okay...anywho...and Anna is notorious for talking in her sleep, too. :D :rotflmao:[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Well, once I woke up with a start on my parents bedroom floor. They said I had came in with two plastic pistols and said "bullet time" and tried to dive to the side. and i woke up when i hit the ground. I think i had played a little bit too much Max Payne that night.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ewwww max payne! I stepped in a big pile of it!:devil:

I can hold full conversations and then not remember it at all, or wonder if it was a dream, when I wake up. It only ever really happens when my mum comes into my room really early in the morning to tell me what her plans are for the day before she goes to work...of course this leads to complications when I make my own plans and don't realise she wanted me home etc :D

woah lemme see. those are funny. mine are minor, like talking in my sleep. uh.. last night i was sleeping on my back in my legs in the air and then i rolled over and let my feet fall. my friend told me of this this morning. i snore. oh, this is funny. i was having a dream that i was walking and i fell off a cliff.. i woke up that instant on the floor :blackeye:. um, if a friend is sleeping in the same bed as me then i cuddle up to them. :blush: thats about it.

Heh, some of ya'lls stories are pretty funny. Strangiest thing I do is moan and talk and sometimes yell in my sleep. But other than that and snoring, thats it. Guess I'm not too exicting when it comes to me and sleep.

I once woke up, and sleep walked out to the kitchen, and went to the toilet in the cupboard under the sink.... :drunk: (no, not a poop ;))

Then I sleep walked back into the pantry, locked myself in and went to sleep.... :drunk: I dunno how mum knows this, but apparently I woke her up.....

And again if you haven't noticed, I was asleep the whole time (so mum says)