Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i don't have a bedroom & haven't in years.

however, when i was a teenager, one wall was filled w/ a shrine to kurt cobain & nirvana (his death day just happened on april 5th, btw) & the other walls were painted or sketched all over until there was no space left. those drawings are still there. i'm hoping that one day, when i have a son or daughter, they'll spend the night in there & feel connected w/ their mother. or something else sentimental.

of course, all the drawings were from nirvana cds or inspired by nirvana lyrics. i was slightly obsessed.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i don't have a bedroom & haven't in years.

however, when i was a teenager, one wall was filled w/ a shrine to kurt cobain & nirvana (his death day just happened on april 5th, btw) & the other walls were painted or sketched all over until there was no space left. those drawings are still there. i'm hoping that one day, when i have a son or daughter, they'll spend the night in there & feel connected w/ their mother. or something else sentimental.

of course, all the drawings were from nirvana cds or inspired by nirvana lyrics. i was slightly obsessed. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]you say it like its a bad thing!!!

Okay im gonna steal Piro's idea..

*after about 10 mins*

here it is!!

minus the fact that the walls are plastered with my pictures...[/color]
Posted
my room is dirty sometimes, and som times clean. it is regilar. tons of posters,system,trash,under bed i dirty and my closetis SCARY:eek: :eek: :eek: you can get lost in my closet!!
Posted
Well I'll steal Piro's Idea... And by the way, I live in a detached room, connected to the garage. This means I can do whatever, whenever! :D

Well, most of the time... :shifty:

And here's the pic.
Posted
My room is like living in a rubbish dump. Posters half hanging on the wall, clothes and all this other stuff scattered over the floor.... :drunk: Just my kinda room I s'pose....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]What does your room look like.

? [/B][/QUOTE]

'
A MESS

i share a room with my sister

shes 21

she has tons of clothes..actauly my bed and a small corner of the room is mine.....and its the neat portion of the room my sister being 21 has no time to clean her 3/4's of the room.......but i am not doing it so her clothes are all over the place......my REALL ROOM........is right here at the boards.....or computer my home is here at the boards......i am always here when i am on the computer
Posted
I live in my attic/basement...(it's wierd, don't ask). In my room, I have my drums, electric guitar, acoustic, bass, a turntable, a tv, a gamecube, a mini ramp and a grinding rail(both made by me). It's also a [i]huuuuge[/i] mess. But my parents never go up there. So it's all good.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Mine has green walls... and has a PC, a PS2 and a big messy wardrobe and a bed in it... it's mostly a mess... sometimes I tidy it, but very rarely.

Oh yeah, I have tiles as my floor in my room ^^[/SIZE]
Posted
My room.. is mega plain. There is one bed, a closet. It gets messy often with books I don't bother putting away, ripped up papers etc.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Mine has green walls... and has a PC, a PS2 and a big messy wardrobe and a bed in it... it's mostly a mess... sometimes I tidy it, but very rarely.

Oh yeah, I have tiles as my floor in my room ^^[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


FLOOOR FLOOR

I DONT EVEN HAVE A FLOOR........or at least i did and i cant find it now
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=crimson] My room is plain all that is in it is...my video games and my computer,,,and a whole bunch of stuff that i don't need...[/COLOR]
Posted
Mine has furniture forming a near square in the corner, it is my "nook" It has by desk, bed , nintendo, and my sports stuff. If only I had a computer in there ...... Anyway it is very clean most of the time:naughty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...