OtakuBoards

m n need o elpp

Megabakin

[color=red][b]Ok, basted on what I could understand, you can only type certian letters. If so, get a new keyboard. am i right?[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megabakin [/i]
[B]m sorr or ts topc, but need lot o elp. tnk e rus, becuse m computer cn onl tpe certn tngs, nd ts screng up. cn none elp me? :(

plz, m beggng u. n33d lp tt m3 computer [/B][/QUOTE]
I think I got it.
"I'm sorry for this topic but I need a lot of help. [can't get this part] because me computer can only type certain things and its screwing up. Can anyne help me??? Please I'm begging you. I need help [don't know what "tt" is] my computer."

That's my deciphered coding.
Well, I'm guessing something spilled on the keyboard and got that screwed up. Just get a new one.

Run a virus scan, then do a scan disk, then if that doesn't work, take it to a computer place... reboot before you do anything though, if you haven't already, sometimes that will fix any problem. Also you may want to try just hooking up a new keyboard.

BTW Ice D. that was some pretty nifty translation... I looked at it and my head spun around 3 times...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Run a virus scan, then do a scan disk, then if that doesn't work, take it to a computer place... reboot before you do anything though, if you haven't already, sometimes that will fix any problem. Also you may want to try just hooking up a new keyboard.

BTW Ice D. that was some pretty nifty translation... I looked at it and my head spun around 3 times... [/B][/QUOTE]

emmm there is nothig left i can say tn sumed it all up

translation for you (jkjk lol)mmm thr noti lt i ca ay t smd t all p.

JK

welcome o the boards but yes you might need a new keyboard!