Tigervx Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Do you guys know any good image storage places? i had a very G*y one, it sucked. can any1 tell me 1 that is works and has at least 10 free mbs of space, thnk!
Fall Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [url]www.yoursighost.com[/url] can host images- banners or avatars- for free.... I'm not sure how much megs it gives you though, I think it's not limited... :rolleyes:
Guest RocketMan Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Another good one would be freeservers.com but it's a little confusing.;)
liamc2 Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [url]www.matmice.com[/url] is another site that you can use, I dont recommend freeservers as it is completely screwed up
James Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [color=royalblue]Another great free hosting site is [url]www.itsmysite.com[/url] They are perfect for banner hosting. :)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now