OtakuBoards

Need help!!!

trunks_girl1685

go to the house and you will see barret come in, a story happens, you get to pick characters, go to the top and turn right after you get out of the house, now keep going up, at the next screen turn right at the crater and you will get to a junkyard, at the north of it is a boss barret has to fight by himself....

[SIZE=1]The boss is quite hard, since he has nearly the same moves as Barret, but if you have a load of summons in his materia slots, then you'll be fine. But if you feel that you may not be able to beat him first time round, then I advise you level up. It took me about [i]six[/i] tries to beat that bloody boss :whoops:![/SIZE]

[COLOR=indigo]First off, just watch your items so equip all the materia to your armor and equip as many people with the most valuable weapons and armors and accesories your party may have cause there are Bandits around who will steal all uneqipped items and materia and all other items worth stealing ike HI-Potion or ETHERs. You must defeat these bandits quick because you'll lose your item permanately if you don't. Barret is in a depressed state and he leaves but follow him off screen.

Now when your in the next screen go to the bottom left corner of the prison to find Barret. He tells about about a terrible accident. Now go back to the entrance of the prison and through the gate the man was on previously and enter it and go to the right and up north to findBarret's best friend Dyne. Ouch! This guy isn't too happy about Barret's return and he wishes to destroy everything Barret loves most. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by trunks_girl1685 [/i]
[B]i beat the guy on the third try and thanks for some good tips:love: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Any time you need help feel free to ask us here :) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]The boss is quite hard, since he has nearly the same moves as Barret, but if you have a load of summons in his materia slots, then you'll be fine. But if you feel that you may not be able to beat him first time round, then I advise you level up. It took me about [i]six[/i] tries to beat that bloody boss :whoops:![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

he's not hard at all, just put barret on the back row so he takes less damage, and equip your w machine gun and only have restore equipped, easy as pie....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

he's not hard at all, just put barret on the back row so he takes less damage, and equip your w machine gun and only have restore equipped, easy as pie.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]...

Trust me to forget about different rows... and I don't even think I had the W-Machine Gun, not sure. Oh well, at least a raised a load of levels by training up high ^^[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]...

Trust me to forget about different rows... and I don't even think I had the W-Machine Gun, not sure. Oh well, at least a raised a load of levels by training up high ^^[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I personally just quickly got it over with ^^....

I hate Barret, i never liked him...

Cloud, Tifa and Cid all the way! [/COLOR]

[B]:love: Hey You guys are so nice to help me thanks!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Never a problem :) If you ever need any other help, fwll free to ask again, as SG stated, thats why this forum is here! :) [/COLOR]

[B]:confused: I can't beat this big spider i am trying to get to the reunion and i can't because i can't beat it and i need a little help....Please!!!:love: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Do you mean in Mt.Nibel? If it is, it is the Materia Keeper. He is quite hard to beat, but I beat him on first time.

If Vincent is in the party; take him out! He only goes into Limit and uses fire attacks like Beast Flare (which is the Materia Keeper's element, which gives him more health). Just use all the summons you have (you should have Odin summon materia, but it isn't very much use on this boss). Just make sure Aeris is in your team, and she can use "Seal Evil" (one of her Level 1 limits) and it will paralyze the Materia Keeper, making him easy(easier) to beat. And then Aeris can use Healing Wind whenever she gets another Limit up :).

Hope I was of some help :).[/SIZE]

[B]yes u were thanks :wigout: :love: :ball: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You're welcome, and if you need any other help, just ask, although I'm stuck in the Temple of the Anicients...[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Do you mean in Mt.Nibel? If it is, it is the Materia Keeper. He is quite hard to beat, but I beat him on first time.

If Vincent is in the party; take him out! He only goes into Limit and uses fire attacks like Beast Flare (which is the Materia Keeper's element, which gives him more health). Just use all the summons you have (you should have Odin summon materia, but it isn't very much use on this boss). Just make sure Aeris is in your team, and she can use "Seal Evil" (one of her Level 1 limits) and it will paralyze the Materia Keeper, making him easy(easier) to beat. And then Aeris can use Healing Wind whenever she gets another Limit up :).

Hope I was of some help :).[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You forgot to mention abou using the enemie skill materia to get Trine!!! oh well, too late now.... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]You forgot to mention abou using the enemie skill materia to get Trine!!! oh well, too late now.... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Damn, silly me, I should've mentioned that... well, I didn't even know about it, so... :whoops:[/SIZE]