OtakuBoards

1 Year!!

The Darkness Bu

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i]
[B]I've been 1 year!!

that's counting the old boards [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][font=tahoma]Hmm, wow, this has SPAM all over it, Bleh, im surprised you didn't get banned in this 1 year period. I have been here since SEPTEMBER, but under a different name. So stop all your spamming or face the consequences of the power of the BAN/WARNING. Also, use proper GRAMMMAR, It SHOULD say [b]" I've Been Here For 1 Year

That's Counting The Posts From The Old Boards"[/b]

~ Thanks, And Remember, Don't Spam :)[/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i]
[B]

[size=1][font=tahoma]Hmm, wow, this has SPAM all over it, Bleh, im surprised you didn't get banned in this 1 year period. I have been here since SEPTEMBER, but under a different name. So stop all your spamming or face the consequences of the power of the BAN/WARNING. Also, use proper GRAMMMAR, It SHOULD say [b]" I've Been Here For 1 Year

~ Thanks, And Remember, Don't Spam :)[/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey and guess what. This post has "I didn't read the rules" written all over it. You are not a moderator. So, don't tell people what to post or tell them that they should be banned. Not only is it ignorant of you, it is none of your concern....

Plus, lol, even a moderator wouldn't have been as mean as you were. Try showing some respect to others if you want it in return. ;)

[B]

~ Thanks, And Remember, Don't Spam :)[/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]If you want to get into correct grammar i could pick your post apart badly lol, no offence to ya ....

Also it would be "Thats counting the time i spent on the old boards" not the "posts" with no capitals.... grammar only has 2 m's.... blah blah blah ;) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]I think I've been on the boards for about 2 years. Since V.2 I beleive, different name though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I've been here since version 1 and i haven't been here 2 years yet, so theres absoultey no way you've been here since late version 2.... you joined AFTER your brother and he just did his 1 year celebration....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]I find it very odd that when I posted the anniversary of the Triad, we were congratulated and praised, and got nothing but good responses.

But when this person posted his, he was basically flamed, or at least as close as you can get.

"Good for you, I've been here longer."

"Plenty of people have been here longer than you."

"You spammer! Stop spamming!"

What kind of congrats is that? *sigh* Just goes to show you how the first person that posts can affect most of the response after it.

Eh, enough rambling. Congrats on your one year, and I hope you stick around long enough to have a two-year..[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i]
[B]1 year is great!

*does a split*

You rule!

*does a spinning running man on the ground sideways*

Oh hi N-boy. didn't see you there.

*says this while doing a scissor kick into a back handspring*:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]You didn't just do that... TELL ME you didn't just do that.

*jumps on car, does a handspring quadruple flip onto a skateboard, does some random tricks, jumps off onto his head, headspins, and does the boogy woogy oogy on the floor. Finishes off with a spinarooni.*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=deeppink]You didn't just do that... TELL ME you didn't just do that.

*jumps on car, does a handspring quadruple flip onto a skateboard, does some random tricks, jumps off onto his head, headspins, and does the boogy woogy oogy on the floor. Finishes off with a spinarooni.*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]ooohhhh
thank god SOME people aren't turning this into a I'm BETTER than you/shut up you idiot spammer thread :rolleyes:

[B][COLOR=deeppink]You didn't just do that... TELL ME you didn't just do that.

*jumps on car, does a handspring quadruple flip onto a skateboard, does some random tricks, jumps off onto his head, headspins, and does the boogy woogy oogy on the floor. Finishes off with a spinarooni.*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, it's good to know that you're still sane too, N-Man.:D

I don't [i]when[/i] I got here, actually. It was either '99 or '00, in April, and I had over 400 posts before everything went down. *Sighs* I miss those good ol' days...

[B][font=tahoma] C'mon guys, stop all your spamming....

CWB, I am nice.... Just not to those who don't follow the BASIC rules...[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]wait a minute whose spamming?
if your not going to post and stick to the topic, don't post at all.

[B][COLOR=deeppink]Just so every one knows, if you got here in V2, you have been here for LESS THAN A YEAR. The V2 1 year anniversary isn't for a few days now.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Some people have been since the beggining.................:bawl: Version 1.0......... time HAS pasted since then.:devil:

*does a quick windmill and walks out of the room*:demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]Heh, good fer you, there are many ppl that have been here longer than you thou. [/B][/QUOTE]

like me.ive been here for 2 1 half years i think. only i was origanly pikachan#989,989,989 until they got upgraded and all names were deleted (i think)