Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
Posted
wow, articlynx, I'm goign to the same grade and I'm starting school the same day as you
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]wow, articlynx, I'm goign to the same grade and I'm starting school the same day as you [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue] Wow :eek: me too!! its a small world after all...[/color][/font]
Posted
Well, I'm startin on September 2, and i'm in High School...
Posted
I graduated..I All done..and you're right Transtic....College is da place.....But I'm going back know on October 5th to start my master's program...Everybody say Go me! Go me! Go Me !
*****takes bow and a swig of ale********* BONZAI!!!! I'm J/K..k..LOL...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I graduated..I All done..and you're right Transtic....College is da place.....But I'm going back know on October 5th to start my master's program...Everybody say Go me! Go me! Go Me !
*****takes bow and a swig of ale********* BONZAI!!!! I'm J/K..k..LOL... [/B][/QUOTE]

What do you plan on Mastering in?

I dunno what I even plan on Majoring in yet.... just to get me AA degree....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

What do you plan on Mastering in?

I dunno what I even plan on Majoring in yet.... just to get me AA degree.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Art.....But I'm also doing alot of Computer Animation classes this first quarter....I have a BA(magna cum laude)from NYU in Visual Media Communications with a minor in Art...I'll get the title and that's what counts...I have not been to school in 2 years....I've only taken software workshops to keep updated.......Oh well back to being a book worm...:babble: You know what's even more pathetic I don't even remember my SAT score..LOL, I graduated from high school in 1995..I think it was like 1150-1200
Posted
[b]I start September 6th.
Man school sucks. It usedta b the most comfortable school in Manchester. But now it's the worst non-grammar one avilable.
Check yeh[list]
[*]no more junk drinks, jus water. No smugglin fizzys either
[*]New uniform. No more TShirt, Hello Blazer :(
[*]I work for the school mag so extra load o work :( agen
[*]Year 9 this year, tha means SATs :( even more
[*]triple-glazed windows. No more cracked windows (u won't understand,...it's a school tradition)
[*]haveta wear 'shoes' with blazers. No boots or trainers or Astros allowed :(
[*]Not allowed ta take off Blazers. Even tho we got a truck-load underneath
[*]Meaner evil-er headteacher
[*]Same Form-tutor (the maths teacher type)
[*]Our uniform consists of: Black blazer, blue v neck, white t chirt (collared. I hate collars), tie, black shoes, black pants
[*]Shoes must b black
[*]We're gettin lockers, so this is an excuse for more homework
[*]More books being bought. Another excuse for more h/w
[*]END (tha's all I can remember now)
[/list]
[i]c'mon! The least u can do is sympathise fer me![/i] [/b]
:( :( :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]I start September 6th.
Man school sucks. It usedta b the most comfortable school in Manchester. But now it's the worst non-grammar one avilable.
Check yeh

*insert big long list*

c'mon! The least u can do is sympathise fer me!
:( :( :([/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]...BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! That has [i]got[/i] to suck!! I feel sorry for ya dude.. but at least you get to wear almost all black! That's a good thing.. wel for me anywayz...[/SIZE]
Posted
[b]Well,...we have the world's worst disgusting itchy flea-infested vee-neck blue top. Worst bit, it blue.
I hate sea-blue. It stinks. Stupid Head. I'm gonna kill him. History'll repeat. Guy Fawkes shall return -_-'[/b]
Oh, thnx fer tha sympathy...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I start September 6th.
Man school sucks. It usedta b the most comfortable school in Manchester. But now it's the worst non-grammar one avilable.
Check yeh[list]
[*]no more junk drinks, jus water. No smugglin fizzys either
[*]New uniform. No more TShirt, Hello Blazer :(
[*]I work for the school mag so extra load o work :( agen
[*]Year 9 this year, tha means SATs :( even more
[*]triple-glazed windows. No more cracked windows (u won't understand,...it's a school tradition)
[*]haveta wear 'shoes' with blazers. No boots or trainers or Astros allowed :(
[*]Not allowed ta take off Blazers. Even tho we got a truck-load underneath
[*]Meaner evil-er headteacher
[*]Same Form-tutor (the maths teacher type)
[*]Our uniform consists of: Black blazer, blue v neck, white t chirt (collared. I hate collars), tie, black shoes, black pants
[*]Shoes must b black
[*]We're gettin lockers, so this is an excuse for more homework
[*]More books being bought. Another excuse for more h/w
[*]END (tha's all I can remember now)
[/list]
[i]c'mon! The least u can do is sympathise fer me![/i] [/b]
:( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I do sympathise for u! Dude, that sucks, hey, why dun u move down to Virginia, and come to my school, we have lockers, a cool principle(he sometimes hangs out with the students at lunch) and we have alot of bomb threats(which gets us out of class for 2 to 4 hours, pretty sweet when u can hang out with ur friends!) And we have vending machines! We're allowed to eat before, or during class if the teacher allows it, and we got some cool teachers down here too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...