OtakuBoards

when does everyone go back to school?

ArcticLynx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I hope you all do good in school.....and take it easy....when you're done....It is such a rush to hold a degree....:babble:

I'm scared for the simple fact I have not been to school in 2 years and i'm going up against people from Ivy League schools and stuff...."Oi Vey"!!!!!:eek:

I start school Sep. 6..... I am going to a new school too.. That has UNIFORMS!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO.... I have to wear collared shirts consisting of white or navy blue... and pants or skirts of khaki and navy blue no denims............. It sux... I wear blak clothes not WHITE BLUE AND KHAKI!!!! I wont be able to wear t-shirts anymore!!!!!!!! Or my baggy cargo pants!!!!!! nooooooooooo.... all the clothes are like stiff cardboard!:( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i]
[B]Wow you guys all are going to school soon like poor me and the otaku will have less messages and stuff and stuff but Lady you dont know how unbelievably lucky you are !!!!!! ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you sweetie, but I think I'm going to start the ride of my life when I start my master's program....Honestly..I miss my freshman year of High school..whoa 1991...anyways...Oh god I hope I don't have to take math...rrrrrr:babble:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

Thank you sweetie, but I think I'm going to start the ride of my life when I start my master's program....Honestly..I miss my freshman year of High school..whoa 1991...anyways...Oh god I hope I don't have to take math...rrrrrr:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]\
[COLOR=royalblue]1991,I was a youngen... 5 years old,and had a 3 yr old lil brother,he was cute then,what happend?! He became an annoying lil punk. Lol..[/COLOR]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i]
[B]-_- me on sept 4th :( [/B][/QUOTE]:(

:( me:( *sniffel*...... too!:( :confused: