Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What Is Your Favorite Gundam Series?  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Gundam Series?

    • Turn-A-Gundam
      0
    • ZZ Gundam
      0
    • Gundam X
      1
    • 08Th MS Team
      5
    • Gundam:0083
      0
    • Universal Century
      0
    • Mobile Suit Gundam
      0
    • Gundam F90
      0
    • G-Gundam
      1
    • Gundam:0080
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well for me it was close but 08th team was a little bit better then 0083 to me. I would have voted for G but i have only seen one episode. (although it did kick major booty)
Posted
*cheers* Gundam X, Gundam X, Gundam X!

My favorite gundams series at the moment, but the anime store in town is getting other gundam series so that might change soon, but right know, my favorite is Gundam X.
Posted
outta those mentioned, I've only seen 08th MS Team ('cept for Mobile Suit Gundam, but I like MS Team a whole lot more anyway). so I go with 08th MS Team (doi ta me)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...