Gogeta-sama Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I would have to agree, he looked very cool. here's a question to go with that one. who do you think is the badest enemy from a movie? personally, i think the janenba, enemy from movie 12 was. his attacks were so freaken awesome and the way he teleported to avoid attacks were way too cool. ~Gogeta-sama
Kinetic Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 1) Definately Bebi Vegeta 2) Brolli in movie 08, he kicked the living crap outta everything, but the ending to the movie kinda sucked
Cibo Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Actully, I'd have to agree with Aries...It's a tie between Bebi Vegeta and Super 17 and Brolly is one bad mofo in movie 8.
PiroMunkie Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=firebrick]First off, just a little FYI. Don't just post the characters name and leave that as your post. But I would say Bebi Vegeta too. He's the only one who looked different throughout his villian-ness... type thing.. lol.[/size][/color]
RiffRaff Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 i'd say one of the coolest villains in GT was definately Super 17. in movies, Janemba should take that title
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 well id say that for DBGT super 17 gets my vote. he just looks damn cool. in movies Brolly for sure. he is a supreme power-house. the only reason goku was able to beat him with everyones power is because Brolly didnt expect it. If Brolly was powered up full, goku wouldnt have a chance. (though the galaxy would probly rip apart from his power)
Guest Saiyaman Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [b][size=1]Bebi Vegeta is the ruler of you all. the hair just freaks evrryone out...[/b][/size]
Spikey Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Well actually I think it is Bebi Vegeta. I haven't seen GT yet, but from the pictures I have seen of Bebi Vegeta it is so vool. Although I think that Bolli is cool to. But Bebi Vegeta is the best. -Spikey
Transtic Nerve Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 bah, this is basically another "favorite" topic... please stop posting these.
Recommended Posts