OtakuBoards

RedDwarf (Sign up)

chris00k

you are on the mining ship RedDwarf looking for Earth because it is 5000 years since the ship got sent out Every one on reddwarf got frozen (i need a crew and we will make the story up from there)

Have fun

All non listed aricters post a bio like this:

Name:
Bio:
Personaloty:

--------------------------------------------

Name: Quatre
Apperance:He has dred locks and always wears his hat, he only has 3 sets of clothes.
Bio:His Fav word is smeg
Personaloty:Funny

Name: Kris
Apperance: If you have ever seen Zoids I look like one of the sisco sisters, you know the one in blue, but with Ice blue green eyes. For you others I have brown hair that kinda just dangles there, slinder, and I can't describe it really i'll try to post a pic later.
Attitude: I am one who loves adventure, and battles to extend, I am very happy go lucky and optimistic. I try to keep the party together as well as possible, and try to set problems Straight.

~Is this like an outer space kinda thing, or like medieval stuff, of is it like now a days time?

[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Name: Alex
Apperance: Yellow spikey hair, wears mostly orange. If you got to Hermans boards, se my avatar, thats what he looks like.
Attitude: Loves to journey. He gets mad sometimes though. If you try to beat him up, you will win. But then he gets really mad. But most of the time he is realli nice.[/size][/color]

Hi ya, I'll join up if it's okay

Name: Cathrine (Kitty/Kit to friends)
Gen: Lass
Appearance: tall, short spikey brown hair, oftern in Space uniform on duty, off duty she wears camoflage pants and tops and has brown eyes
Bio: Loves doing crazy things, fav word is fiddle
Personatliy: Sometimes mad, sometimes goodie two shoe's but a great friend to have on board.

[color=cirmson]Name: Ken
Bio: Silent, and Strong at times, while being insanely funny and sarcastic at other times, Ken is the generally accepted as being the funny man... He has been through one hell of a life, hardships hitting him from every angle... Alone he is quite suicidal and cold, harsh on himself and on his body, his arms lined with scars from Cuttings with his own knife...
Appearance: Spiked Black Hair, and Black eyes. His muscles are large from punching a old water heater he found and hung in his rooms, scars and scabs all across his arms.. His knucles are usually wrapped in bandages from the training with the water heater, which can go on for hours... He wears all black...[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
i'll try but only because ive seen the show. its cool :)

Name: Erin (Thats it.)
Bio: A little looney. Always ticking people off. I sorta hitched hiked onto the ship and everyone doesn't know. Basicly they think I'm part of the crew. Oh I'm really good at fixing things too. So basicly I'm a kind of machanic. Fav word-Momintai(sp?)
Apper.: Sweats always in sweats and a plain t-shirt. blue eyes but they change with my mood(really they do) semi-long dirty blond hair that is always in a pony tail.

Guest cloricus
Name: please please let me be Mr Flibbles! or the talking toaster! ? if not I'll just be Rimmer.....
Apperance: look on the site
Bio: a_____ if you seen the show you know what gose there lol.
Personaloty: see Bio! lol :)

Name:Coty
Apperance: 5'11, with lite brown hair and brown eyes, wears khakkis and an green shirt with a dragon on it
Personaloty:Likes to party and have fun, sometimes gets out of control, has a great sense of humor, and is often very crude

pm me or im me(KabukiOwari) when u start