Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The best way is to give it lots of Calcium and Carbos and junk. Leting it battle will help to. You can also just attach Exp. Share and go battle at the Trainer House in Viridian with your other Pokémon. That'll work too.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Daily haircuts aswell. I think Lady Katana covered the basics. [/COLOR]
Posted
Happy? I didn't make it happy, I just kept raising it higher and higher, and it eventually evolved. I didn't know you had to make it happy..... :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Happy? I didn't make it happy, I just kept raising it higher and higher, and it eventually evolved. I didn't know you had to make it happy..... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. Togepi is one of the handful of Pokémon that evolve by the Tameness factor. Others are Cleffa, Pichu, and Eevee. I can't remember the rest at the moment.
Posted
Man, most of the pokemon that need happiness to evolve, evolved for me without me even knowing they needed to be happy..... must've been pure luck or something....

By the way, I though Elekid needed happiness to evolve aswell? Though I could be wrong....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goldmaster23 [/i]
[B]Congrats Paul...

Here's another one: Every 512 steps.

^_~ [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Umm... what does that mean? What's the significance of 512 steps?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Man, most of the pokemon that need happiness to evolve, evolved for me without me even knowing they needed to be happy..... must've been pure luck or something....

By the way, I though Elekid needed happiness to evolve aswell? Though I could be wrong.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope. All the other Baby Pokémon besides those I said before evolve at Lv. 30. Except for Tyrouge. It evolves at Lv. 20.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
And then Eevee evolves to Espeon and Umbreon based on happiness... By the way, which do you prefer? Espeon or Umbreon? I'd pick Espeon because he's pretty much stronger in every way.

[color=indigo]This started off as an okay topic, so lets try to avoid turning it into a "favorites" thread, okay? - Desbreko[/color]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Why is this here? [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Why is this here? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Somebody got into my account, and started doing all this crap in Pokèmon. Edited threads, closed threads, all sorts of junk. Stupid school computers...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]I gave my Togepi haircuts every chance I got and trained it alot. In no time it evolved.:D [/B][/QUOTE]I didn't, I only had it at the top of my party, and that's all. I didn't even know you had to make it happy to make it evolve.... o.O;; Yet, within two das when I got Togepi, it evolved...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...